What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What you do for fun

• Thread starter ka0tik_kreati0n
  • Start date

Reefdoggie

Loves me some gardening, BBQing, SciFi (currently reading "Variable Star" by Heinlein/Robinson), fishing on my backyard lake, MP3 thieving, blazin on some good homegrown and hanging out by the pool. That will have to do until I find a job. Oh, and didn't someone mention getting a good dicksuck (shit, did I say that out loud?)

for fun i like to have some drinks with good buddies, go hiking and explore the new area we're in and i actually enjoy working at the bar i work at.. its fun.

Hiking, teaching sutainable living and agriculture, competitive archery, long range rifle marksmanship, reef aquariums, painting, flyfishing ( and fly tying, love it), and native restoration projects.

isit4.20yet

I love to get stoned and cook up a big crockpot of chili or split pea soup or a roast or something. Depends on what's in the fridge really. Then I invite my friends over and give them the munchies with some of the mj that's been in a jar in the back of a drawer curing for a few months.

I haven't been camping or fishing in ages - I miss it too.

It's been even longer since I've been bike-riding in the woods for a BJ too. :-O

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Boning out by any body of water after smoking a J. :D

Camping is fun, too. Did that this summer by the beach.
Fishing, cooking/baking. I also miss growing..

Bulldog11

Veteran
TrichyTrichy - Your back? What happened to your post count? Somebody had in there signature that you were gone. I hoped nothing bad had happened.

For fun I enjoy tending my garden and playing x-box. Also, I love to make love to my wife in public places while school children watch, but that was only once. J/K, happy farming everybody.

xxd

fun,fun,fun....

fun,fun,fun....

like to get high ...

like to smoke and take xts, have lot´s of sex...

smoke more, take more pills and have more sex....
:woohoo:xxd

Latest posts

Latest posts