What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

15x600 watt 48 bucket system

sherlockk

wow.. i love seein grows like that.. your quite the lucky person i must say!.. good luck to ya.. have fun gettin baked in a couple months

OgreSeeker

This is a thing of beauty Mr.gottt it! Thank you for this contribution.
How many GPD does your RO system put out? Will she be able to keep up with your water needs when the girls get bigger?

BowlPacks

gottt it,
I thought you were using the stock 55 gallon drums. Even with that huge res it still goes that fast, huh? Well a little more work is work it in the instance isn't it? Keep it up with the pics! How's your power run?

RED145

Fuckin A++ Gottt It!!
Looks like someones gonna be rollin in the dough and the buds in a couple months!!Life is good,wish I had the spot to do that kinda run.......Large :rasta:

Last edited:

gottt it

Ogre - That baby puts out alot .. It does around 30 gallons a hour and 750 gallons a day, so its fully capable of doin what I need it to do heh :)

BowlPacks - I dont use the 55 gallon drum, the first week it used about 1/2 the res.. Im sure the next few weeks its going to pickup alot. My electrician is the MAN!!! He did it up properly .. Everything is run on 220 basically what he did was add 3 20 amp breakers and then add a commercial timer added plugs and waaaa laaaa .. ill take better pics to show you.

Red - thx for stopping by!

BowlPacks

gottt it said:
200amp service to the house right? So you've got four 6's on each circuit and run the remaining two on an existing 120v 15amp? Im confused. :bashhead: Sorry for all the questions, I've never worked with 6's. Fucking pro job! Great example of how much can be done with a reasonable amount of power in a residence. TIP FUCKING TOP...

gottt it

all these ballasts are running on 220 .. i have 4 gro pro dual 600 ballasts .. they do 2 600 's on one ballast and then i have 7 regular 600 ballasts ..

Kilbud

Save Money

Save Money

Hey Gott It,

Awesome spread :muahaha: :muahaha:

My room is a 7x7 and I was thinking of packing it with 6 x 600. I have to figure out the heat issues 1st. While doing my research and talking with my buddy at the Hydro shop I stumbled on a new product which allows you to run 12 lights off 6 ballasts. That's a big savings and they have larger models also.

http://www.hydrosolutionz.com/PhotoGallery.asp?ProductCode=HS6

What pumps are you using on your bucket system?

Did you build it or buy the retail package?

Your spread looks great!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up :headbange

Y

yamaha_1fan

KillBud thats a flipflop. You cant run all 12 lights at the same time in case thats what you thought. 7x7 the total room size, you calculating for any walking around room?

Those flip flops from the site you mentioned are pretty expensive. You can build your own or have DB2004 build you one for less.

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Man... Howd i miss this one!! Looking super clean and pro bro!! I forsee large dankyness in your future! Killer Room!

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
excellent fucking job man....

Professional all around. I can't wait to see what types of weight you can pull with this grow.

gottt it

ya me too .. first time ive done this bucket system .. first time ive done all these strains cept the trinity.. bealive me I cant wait.

K

Karma Genetics

I hope you still got a chair free for me. That is going to be a nice forest of buds....

Great job.

Latest posts

Latest posts