What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(Timing Plan) Autos + Semi-Autos + Standard Clones

Yooo !

Damn wouldn't it be AWESOME if there was a better way to grow outdoors where one could pull good yeild without having to deal with the insanity of pulling one big harvest all at once deep into active hunting season...

Well I guess there is !

Haven't done it but thinking on doing a wave of quick autos for early season harvest in the more risky areas.

Also have some semi autos for a mid season harvest.

And then the standard plan of normal plants that would come down around october.

* whats the procedures as far as starting / timing / tricks n' tips using different types of seeds ?

* what are some good budrot resistant autos currently avalible ?

Thanks Bros

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Tactical farmer, I'm doing this very thing this year. I counting on the genetics flowering times to be accurate. May 10th to the 15th I will be germinating seeds. Lebanese are my semis, auto Malawi x Northern lights and Bangi Haze x Nepjam for my regular seeds. Mid September through the first week of October will be busy but not all in one weekend. I will have a thread in North Dakota in states section. Also I will have a thread in the Ace seeds forum. Peace

therevverend

Veteran
It's known as light deprivation. An easy way, dig a hole 7 feet by 7 feet by 7 feet. Starting in July put heavy tarps over it every 12 hours to cause flowering.

Latest posts

Latest posts