What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

California outdoor grown with Cutting Edge Solutions - Headband 707 & Original Glue

California outdoor grown with Cutting Edge Solutions - Headband 707 & Original Glue

Greetings from the LEGAL state of California!

This was my first outdoor grow, the 2017 season. I have been operating out of warehouses for the past 15 years, so it was a pleasure to see the great sun-grown results. It is nice to have the freedom to flower outdoors, the smell is awesome.

I harvested a total of 3.13 pounds of dank flower and 95 grams of frosted trim.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I ran five Original Glue #4 ladies and one Headband 707 lady. I put these plants outside in the San Diego sunshine on July 1st. They were about 3 feet tall each, when moved outdoors. I had vegged them up indoors.

picture.php

My ladies were grown in 5-gallon RootMaker aeration containers in the new 'Kings Mix' from Royal Gold Soils. It is a blend of coco and peat. I am very satisfied with this medium, it was also new to me as I have only used Tupur previously when using coco. I didn't do any mid-season flushing.

I fed these ladies the full Cutting Edge Solutions 3-part nutrients line along with their Mag-Amped, Plant Amp, Uncle John's Blend, and finished with Sour-Dee. I fed the full strength drain-to-waste bloom mix and used HumTea three times throughout the season. I rotated waterings with the nutrients 3 times in a row, then just water and Mag-Amped, repeat. I stopped feeding the 3-part & only watered with Sour-Dee and HumTea for the last week before chop down.

I didn't use any additional bloom boosters or anything, just the Cutting Edge Solutions line along with R.O. water. I didn't pH my water at all, as I found that once I added the nutes, the water landed at 6.0 where I wanted it anyways so that was nice!!! I have always run these nutrients in hydroponics so I wasn't sure what to expect.

My outdoor space with good sun is only about 5' wide by 8' long but I packed it with plants, and put up a trellis the last week of September. I also did routine leaf pinching to let the light penetrate deeper into the canopy.

picture.php

Closeup action - Nice resin production. Spent about 3.5 months in the California sunshine.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Harvested 3.13 pounds of dank stinky nuggets.

picture.php

Freshly chopped Original Glue #4 before trim. I always do a wet-trim since I do it all by hand.

picture.php

These ladies love the sunshine and Cutting Edge Solutions. I didn't see a single deficiency. The Headband 707 as always is the most finicky lady I have ever grown, she is just as tough outdoor as indoor!

picture.php

Headband 707 is front, center.

picture.php

Trellising was definitley a must by the end of September. Maximizes stacking of lower flowers.

picture.php

Lovingly wet-trimmed and line drying.

picture.php

Sun grown perfection. I can't wait to get these nugs lab tested for THC and terpene profile.

picture.php