What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

American Community Survey from the U.S. Census Bureau--WTF????

theJointedOne

Veteran
Keep telling yourself whatever you want snowflake.

dude we dont need any fkin punk ass instigator right wing mother fker like you coming aorund dissing people and instigating your bullshit. Stick to thedonald on reddit or go on facebook with your insults

G

dude we dont need any fkin punk ass instigator right wing mother fker like you coming aorund dissing people and instigating your bullshit. Stick to thedonald on reddit or go on facebook with your insults
Oh its antifa internet wanna be bully.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I only want LEGAL US CITIZENS, that are alive, to vote. Is that so wrong?

it has nothing to do with voting. it is an attempt to deny representation in Congress to folks that live in urban areas. you have to be a living registered U.S. citizen to vote, regardless of what you may hear on Faux Newz...it has been debunked over & over again that "millions" of folks voted illegally last election. even his "election commission" gave up on that horseshit. do not follow Trump down the rabbits hole...:laughing:

G

it has nothing to do with voting. it is an attempt to deny representation in Congress to folks that live in urban areas. you have to be a living registered U.S. citizen to vote, regardless of what you may hear on Faux Newz...it has been debunked over & over again that "millions" of folks voted illegally last election. even his "election commission" gave up on that horseshit. do not follow Trump down the rabbits hole...:laughing:
And the dead don’t vote in Chicago I suppose. Hell in my state there was a woman caught voting 3 times last November. She admitted it and was proud of it. Made the news on tv and print. But you right, at least from YOUR rabbit hole.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
And the dead don’t vote in Chicago I suppose. Hell in my state there was a woman caught voting 3 times last November. She admitted it and was proud of it. Made the news on tv and print. But you right, at least from YOUR rabbit hole.

ooooh! TWO whole extra votes...and she was caught! i guess Trumpites feel better now knowing he STILL lost by millions in the popular vote, LOL! get back in yer hole, bunny...:laughing:

G

ooooh! TWO whole extra votes...and she was caught! i guess Trumpites feel better now knowing he STILL lost by millions in the popular vote, LOL! get back in yer hole, bunny...:laughing:
So tell me again who is the President?? I think you’re better off keeping your head in the hole where it’s usually shoved eh??:moon:

Jhhnn

Veteran
OK boys and girls, in the mail yesterday I was informed I was lucky to be selected to participate in this "mandatory" survey on "how we live--our education, employment, housing and more".

The envelope is rather intimidating, it clearly states "The American Community Survey...YOUR RESPONSE IS REQUIRED BY LAW".

What kind of questions do they ask?--go here and see for yourself.
https://www2.census.gov/programs-surveys/acs/methodology/questionnaires/2017/quest17.pdf

For the American Community Survey, U.S. Census Bureau cites Title 13, United States Code (U.S.C.), Sections 141, 193 and 221 as their authority to request the information.

So...what to do?

Stealing the ideas from: truthistreason.net/how-to-legally-refuse-to-participate-in-the-census-survey
I will respond via mail and attach a letter with the following words:

Fuck them! IMO, the less they know about me...the less problems I will have in the future. The last thing I ever want to hear is, "Hi, we're from the Government and we're here to help."

Just fill it out & send it back. The Census isn't big brother. They note that you sent yours back & then the survey comes out of the envelope & goes into the pile with the rest. It's like voting by mail.

If you want the govt not to notice you (personally) then just go with the flow. They send out ~350K ACS surveys every year so don't imagine that you're special or that they care about anything but data. They don't.

antheis

Veteran
What is so disturbing about your attitudes is the lack of understanding of how funding is allocated & how states & counties get their money-Do you like the roads being paved? Have you ever had to call the police, fire dept. or an ambulance? Do you have children in public schools? Do you have a lighted streets, public libraries & public transportation? Is your rent or mortgage to high, do you have a slum lord in your area? These are issues that are important to most people & how do you think they find out if a community needs more schools, hospitals, fire depts? How does $$ get to those places that need new roads, libraries, police stations or retirement facilities? By data-who collects the most data in the country? The Census Bureau. They are where you go to for statistics about everything! Prison populations,poverty level, job growth, income, mental health,rent control,immigrants etc. Do you think any successful "business" can succeed without doing an inventory? Dont you need to know how many employees you have, how much they are paid, how many hours they work, if they are healthy or sick , days missed, job performance, profit margin, moral, supplies, overhead, compliance w/ OSHA,etc. You people are idiots to think the Govt gives 2 S*!$ about YOU-its just numbers & you people are so self absorbed-Ed Snowden told everyone already that we are screwed-At least with accurate data we know how badly screwed we are!

the united states of america is a corporation, and everything before the bold is the bullshit reasons it uses to get us to comply with inventory.
we are the inventory; free slaves unknowingly loving our chains and calling them security.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
So tell me again who is the President?? I think you’re better off keeping your head in the hole where it’s usually shoved eh??:moon:

i don't CARE who the president is. they are but puppets with someone elses hand shoved up their ass, making them dance. LOL! my head is fine...:laughing:

paper thorn

Veteran

WOW! wtf dude.

Who the hell annointed you to be the guardian against"right wing mother fkers?"

What a dick. i have no idea why you're pissed, I don't care, it's just what I've come to expect from the "tolerant" ones.:moon:

St. Phatty

That is a job I would not want.

The US gov is not popular in many parts of the country.

The census taker themselves may be some poor Bloke or Blokette who needed a job.

But they are in the middle, representing the US gov.

So just let them in and light up a spliff. Let them sit in the chair that's covered with fleas.

I think one of the more interesting first questions they could ask is to show you the scene from the first episode of "Designated Survivor". The episode where the White House, Supreme Court, Senate, and House of Representatives are all blown off the face of the Earth.

Then they ask you, "is this what progress looks like ?"

I could have a lot of fun as a census taker, until I got fired.

Jhhnn

Veteran
what you got, sounds like the long form 1 in 6 households get.

That's not quite accurate. It used to be that way. The long form is no longer used in t he centennial census. It's been replaced by the ACS. The Census Bureau sends out ~350K ACS surveys every year.

Cannavore

Veteran

Anecdotal at best. Show us the millions of dead and/or illegal votes casted.

Also i think im remembering this right.... it was trump voter (s) who were caught voting more than once lol.
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...d-voting-twice-trump-pleads-guilty/459718001/

G

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/30/illegals-in-virginia-registered-vote-in-elections/
This is why so many of us honest citizens want everyone to have to provide ID proving both identity AND CITIZENSHIP.
Everyone of these “oppressed” folks has no trouble showing ID for free shit. And then butthurt leftists act injured at the thought of making the same rules for voting. It’s a lie and each of you smirk and wink all the while lamenting the hateful Americans. Your all liars and we All know it. That’s why any of you who defend letting illegals vote or oppose ID to vote are trash not worthy of any respect or acknowledgment.

Jhhnn

Veteran
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/30/illegals-in-virginia-registered-vote-in-elections/
This is why so many of us honest citizens want everyone to have to provide ID proving both identity AND CITIZENSHIP.
Everyone of these “oppressed” folks has no trouble showing ID for free shit. And then butthurt leftists act injured at the thought of making the same rules for voting. It’s a lie and each of you smirk and wink all the while lamenting the hateful Americans. Your all liars and we All know it. That’s why any of you who defend letting illegals vote or oppose ID to vote are trash not worthy of any respect or acknowledgment.

Reminds me of Joe McCarthy waving around a sheaf of papers claiming it was a list of 200 communists in the State Dept.

He was full of shit and so are the voter fraud ravers.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
That is a job I would not want.

census worker, or POTUS? :biggrin: i wouldn't want either one. i think anyone that WANTS to be president should automatically be disqualified. the right person for the job would have to be shot with a tranquilizer dart as he goes out the door to work, taken to the White House, THEN woken up. handcuff him/her to the desk so that they cannot escape when they come to their senses...once they realize that they are trapped, they will settle down & do a better job than we deserve...:tiphat: