What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dry scaly shin that doesn't heal

RSO&DABS

I am a type 1 diabetic. My diabetes has been under great control since age 17, but I suffer from dry scaly around my fingers that no OTC lotion or ointments have been able beat.

Recently I learned a trick. I've started to rub reclaim from my oil rig on affected areas and covering with band aids over night. In the past week I have seen such massive improvement.

If you suffer from similar issues, give this a try. There is something very healing about that oil..

Hope this helps someone.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was going to suggest a topical rub of cannabis extracts.

I had extremely dry hands from wearing latex gloves at work for nearly 8 years. When I make budder, for edibles, I use it as lotion.

It's nearly eliminated those dry patches now.

Scrappy-doo

If ya ever run out of oil you could always use pee. Nature's most perfect moisturizer/healing ointment. I used it with a bandaid to remove a few warts I found on my hand. Gone in a week. Sounds nasty, works amazingly well.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very interesting Scrappy.
It works for athletes foot to.
First piss in the morning is most potent.

It's good in the compost too.

Latest posts

Latest posts