What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mad props to Allen Peake..

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Mr. Peake, a Georgia state senator and medical cannabis supporter, has admitted that he has traveled out of state & brought back medical cannabis products in violation of both state & federal law in order to help the people in that state. He says that "maybe it is time for a little civil disobedience..." Bless you, Senator Peake, bless you...:woohoo:
ALLEN PEAKE FOR PRESIDENT!

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
as long as nathan deal is governer, nothing meaningful in marijuana will happen for georgia

there are 7 pieces of legislation piled up on the gubnah's desk right now, and i would guess that number will be in double digits by this time next year.

thats all they will do though, sit on his desk.

the gubnah's said himself he wont support in state cultivation for this cbd oil, he can eat from his trough for the next 3 years with impunity

and theres no chance any of these bills would reach a supermajority vote that would circumvent a veto from the dealinator and understand too , theres is no ballot initiative options available to the citizenry of ga

Galaxy420

one man against the whole state of Georgia. you go girl!!! just gotta convince the right person that it is better to help the sick people than to get rich $$ off of them!

RSO&DABS

I will be impressed when he does it openly to tempt authorities into arresting him. That would be noteworthy. Talk ain't nothing but shit, man.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I will be impressed when he does it openly to tempt authorities into arresting him. That would be noteworthy. Talk ain't nothing but shit, man.

he admitted it on the internet, not sitting at home under an assumed name screened by Tor etc. how fucking open do you want? talk AINT nothing but shit, man...:laughing:

RSO&DABS

Admitting to doing something in the past through a keyboard on the internet is different than calling the state police and announcing when and where you will be committing the crime. One takes real balls and courage. The other is just shit...

I think this dude is showboating and not really willing to endanger himself for the cause. He is not that cool.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I thought you hippies were familiar with civil disobedience...

we are. what did you say your real name & address is ? :biggrin: all you got to do is admit to what you have already done since you live in a legal state. i have given enough hints on here that a 12 yr old could probably figure out who I am, and where i live...:tiphat:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I thought you hippies were familiar with civil disobedience...

For having a whopping 8 posts you talk a lot of shit. :peacock:

I think what this guy Peake did took a lot of balls. Could easily ruin his career. Kudos to him, very few politicians actually care enough about anything to risk their careers.

Latest posts

Latest posts