What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Study About medicinal Marijuana

bechouille

Hi Everyone,

My name is Hugo, I’m from France but I live in England where I study International Business. Last years I was in America where I did an internship in a small start up focus in Medical Marijuana Industry. Now I would like to realize my final year study on the same topic.

I write a survey to understand the different buying behaviour between the different customers.

If you guys can help me and complete the survey I would be very glad, it will be completely anonymous and if you are interesting I will give you the result of my study.

More over this survey if only for people who has a Medical Marijuana Card and smoke by the “legal” way.

Excuse my English I’m not fluent, if you have any criticise of if you think I can improve the survey fell you free to tell me, I won’t be offended.

Best regards and merry Christmas to you :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BD7WUlJRJPecdwgtnC4OlVGkLSAgZlnC2aSdVWZRwRM/viewform?usp=send_form