What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

krustallos' cave 'o trees

krustallos

Veteran
Howdy and welcome to my little chunk of rock.

Here I will post some pics of the inhabitants of my cave.

Keep in mind, these are 100% legal.

krustallos

Veteran
OG99

picture.php

picture.php

Trainwreck

picture.php

Dieselrella (DGS)

picture.php

Brainfreeze (DGS)

picture.php

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Looking great n there.
Who is the AW99 from? i have some and was thinking about popping them just havent seen anyone growing them. Thanks.
:respect:

krustallos

Veteran
Hey there trichosaurus, the AW99 is from subrob from the San Diego's Finest thread. I like it, I will take more pics of it for ya. Grows very dense, strong odor of an ammonia type smell, strong smoke. Finishes ~ 8-9 weeks.

Azhden

Oh my, if only my friend was able to keep his Flo half as happy as you keep yours, I think he would have never ditched it! That is one frosty looking beast!

SunGrown

If u don't mind sharing, what medium and nutrients are you using? Same for every strain? It is all looking good and evenly happy, that's what I ask. great show!

Thanks for sharing, I look forward to seeing what seed run you do.

krustallos

Veteran
Oh my, if only my friend was able to keep his Flo half as happy as you keep yours, I think he would have never ditched it! That is one frosty looking beast!

This Flo has been in my garden for some time now.. the smell and flavor are one of my all time favorites. I appreciate it!

If u don't mind sharing, what medium and nutrients are you using? Same for every strain? It is all looking good and evenly happy, that's what I ask. great show!

Thanks for sharing, I look forward to seeing what seed run you do.

Good question! I like to use Roots soil, in 25gal smart pots.

Nutrients are: Base- Maxibloom Boosters: Kool Bloom, Ginormous Additives: Silica (Protekt), Humics (Age Old), Liquid Kool Bloom (GH)

I do the same regiment for each strain.

Throughout veg they get nothing but plain h20. Then Feed/Water cycle in Flower. Flush last 2 weeks.