What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

For All The New Outdoor Growers

NEToker

a little off topic..regarding to autoflower strains..i know strains such as lowryder..i planted in april...and cut down near the end of august..way more than 60 days..but I was patient...does this nature hold true to autoflower strains aswell?

Ganico

Veteran
NEToker- If planted in mid april, LR would be done by the beginning of July at latest.

Maybe you just let them go too long? Or had them in the shade?

Not sure, but true LR should not take that long at all.

G

yes ... thanks for taking the time to post the info ... it is appreciated

peace ... nexus

PureSativa420

no problem at all, just hope to help everyone out early on before Spring so we all can get a great crop of outdoor buds in the fall!!!!!

Edit -

Nice plants Nexus looks very lush and green!

Lofty

Puresativa420, many many thanx from me and all, wat a great guide, i hope i'll be show off my flower pix in the fall. :respect:

G

ps 420 & lofty ... thx ... we work hard and are dedicated ...

peace ... nexus

G

nice thread sativa,some really useful information in here,im glad someone remembered to post this info,it was a big thing on o.g.Thanks to everyone.

I was told by an older grower,that if you put your plant's out in middle june-early july,youll have a higher ratio of females,although you might lose a little yeild,they wont get as tall and are good for stealth.I tried this a couple years ago,out of the 10 seed's 7 were female.

G

late starts (july) are excellent way to stealth ... you can get very nice yields from stealthy manageble plants under 5 feet high ... dont know about male female ratios though

G

stand at attention! ... the general is in the house!

waz up general?

peace ... nexus

G

nyg ... they need a little help (mid season shading) to finish ...

i can't/don't recomend a 12 weeker outdoors in the n'east ...

we cant all live in spain or northern cali :(

peace ... nexus

G

i've heard thumbs up reports on CM ... is it mr.nice? must be some mold issues outdoors for fat bud like that?

i've got great mold prevention advice ... based on experience

peace ... nexus

PureSativa420

Ive heard that Critical Mass moulds easily cuz of the sheer density of the buds!, but ill look into it and ask around if its true or not dont want to spread false rumours about a great strain like CM :)

1 asprin per gallon of water will help fight powdery mildew and mould !

PureSativa420

yep man good and bad seasons! last year was a bad one for me as it pissed rain for what seemed for ages!

i like the 1 asprin per gallon of water as i learned over on OG from a few old skoolers like stoner, olderstone and a few others, i kno oldster grows in the swamp and used it and has no problem with either the mould nor the powdery mildew so try it out! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts