What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Socal growers: Beware of Progressive Options

FUCK PROGRESSIVE OPTIONS!!!!

I went in there about 6 months ago and bought 40-50 clones from them. Many of the strains i had been excited about on for some time. Had good experience with them before. Purchased chemdog, headband, wifi, blackberrykush, and some GSC cross that they said was awesome.
After spending 6 months on these cuts it has been a total waste of time. Actual sabotage if you ask me. The chemdog was some bullshit with little pindo larfy nugs. The headband was similar to OG I've grown before. The white fire was some weird hairy piney smelling garbage. The blackberry was just ridiculously slow and plain smelling. Then the gsc cross was a hermie that smelled like pure trash and wasn't finished flowering after 11 weeks. Standing there with nothing left to run. My only choice was to finish this garbage crops and move on. Since then i have found extraordinary cuts that smell great and produce quickly with no problems. PO is a scam and i will never go back there. Just popping seeds from now on.

They recommended a new grower with no clue on how to grow to use coco?!

No wonder she killed them even with help.

Plus offering replacements then "changing their mind" is just bad business.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
if everything turned out like shit you may want to question something other than your genetic source. I've had mostly great experiences with po, I've been going to them since they were in the 2nd floor of the building in van nuys.

imho it's easier to ruin a soil grow than a coco grow...all you need for coco is a solid recipe and your pretty much gold.

SocalNugz

It's hit an miss at po, I got some ha og that was the best og I've ever had, loved it but then when I went back to replace it I got different plants everytime an never the ha I got originally, if it was even ha og?
That being said the guys seemed cool enough to me and we're always willing to at least try to fix the problem, I gave up on it actually not them.....
Still miss that ha cut.....

Latest posts

Latest posts