What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Congo

early_hominid

Thanks a lot for the descriptions of the terpene profile of each plant @early_hominid sound delicious :yummy: How do you feel about each one after 3 months of curing ?

Hey dubi, all 3 are great plants. The large, green floral #3 pheno is my favorite high - it's super stimulating when vaped, and has great eyes on it like the Malawi x PCK I grew. #1 and #2 have the PCK aroma with a softer hybrid high, but are still uplifting. All 3 are great daily smoke plants, I don't see myself getting tired or bored of the aroma or effect.

From growing 4 of them outside (1 guerilla), it seems like Congo are really strong, hardy plants that do well in the wind and storms around me, so I value it a lot. And looking at the recent indoor pics posted here, the line has a lot of life in it.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks a lot for your positive feedback @early_hominid :) The comparison between Congo fem and Malawi x PCK fem is very on point since they share same PCK parent plant, combined with a a different sativa in each case. In my opinion, the most Congo sativa leaning expressions have brighter, more energetic-motivating effects than most sativa Malawi x PCK expressions, although the later are stronger and longer lasting.

jeezooz

Congo fem at a guerilla site in NZ. For outdoor pics of other Ace strains see my profile

Attachments

• 20240331_091711.jpg
    20240331_091711.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 68
  • 20240331_091727.jpg
    20240331_091727.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 66

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks very healthy and well feeded for guerrila style @jeezooz :) Looks like a green pheno from here. Does she show any pigmentation so far ? At NZ latitude, nights must be mild enough to induce some pigmentation in colorful expressions of this hybrid.

Latest posts

Latest posts