What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Afropips Malawi and Bagseed

Night4wings20

HI NFW Do you wait for preflowers with your seedlings or just straight to 12 12 ? and is the AB clones or from seed too ? they have a nice shape to them.. Stretch is on ..Thanks for the update.:tiphat:
Hi buddler, I vegged the Bagseed plants for about a month and the AB/AH for 1 month+. They are flowering under the 10/14 light cycle so no 12/12 :) All these plants are from seed. Thank you, I might take some clones soon but only lower branches. I want to keep these some what el natural so no topping or fimming :)

Thanks for stopping by :tiphat:

Night4wings20

Day 16 of flower

12 new plants have been added to the AH/AB tent. 8 Special Malawi, 2 Swazi Gold (sweet pheno) and 2 Swazi Gold (lime pheno).

No other plants are showing signs of hermie traits as of yet.

picture.php
picture.php

Night4wings20

I had the dates of flower mixed up so it's actually the start of Week 4 of flower.

Everything is looking pretty healthy and happy so far. Malawi 8 died from unknown causes, 7 left so doesn't matter.

I've seen a few male sacs appear on one of the bagseed plants but because it's from a bud that was quite nice to smoke me and my partner have decided to keep it around and just let it do it's thing. What ever it pollinates can be used for future bagseed runs :)

picture.php
picture.php

Dabtime

I hope your bag seed adventures go well everything is looking nice. Finding great strains in bag seed is always fun. When I was still at a dispensary in Colorado the largest grow was always seeing stress from light during dark periods and other stresses that caused some great strains to throw male flowers and self seed and sometimes a touching sister would get pollinated. They had sometimes 60 different strains in rotation and about every staple genetic with what ever hype strain was popular at the time too. After some time 50+ different strains and hundreds of seeds added into the collection of fire to eventually go through and do it right. But with dozens of amazing genetics in my bank I still find myself popping bag seed or really old seeds people give me to try and find what's next.

Night4wings20

Week 6 of flower. Too many plants to smell individual plants easily. Going to wait a week or so and it should be easier to pin-point smells a bit easier. Very interesting flower structures so far in regards to the bagseed tent :)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Week 6 of flower. Too many plants to smell individual plants easily. Going to wait a week or so and it should be easier to pin-point smells a bit easier. Very interesting flower structures so far in regards to the bagseed tent :)

View Image

I love the look of this one, nice and frosty!! :tiphat:

Night4wings20

Start of week 10 of flower.

I won't be posting anymore photos and only be using this journal as a date reference .

Cheers

Night4wings20

Why? pics are the best reference surely.

I posted this late this morning (last night) what I should have said is I'll be posting photos of harvest and after that I'm done with journals.

Everyone needs a break from journals and it's getting to that time for me, that's all really. :tiphat: