What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free Tommy Robinson

vta

Veteran
trump-baby-london-9-stabbings-and-12-rapes-.jpg

vta

Veteran
Trump’s Ambassador Lobbied Britain On Behalf Of Jailed Pro-Freedom Activist Tommy Robinson

By the GREAT Pamela Geller

At last, an American administration that has its priorities in place. What a change from the Obama administration. The government of Theresa May has become increasingly repressive toward anyone and everyone who opposes its sinister agenda regarding mass Muslim migration into Britain. Tommy Robinson is just the most well known case of many. And while these people have been hounded and persecuted by their own government, that government turns a blind eye to ISIS jihadis returning from Iraq and Syria and roaming around freely. It’s a shocking example of dhimmitude and appeasement, and heralds the larger collapse of British society as a whole. Brownback was right to speak up, and Darroch should heed what he said.

“Trump’s ambassador lobbied Britain on behalf of jailed right-wing activist Tommy Robinson,” by Mark Hosenball, Reuters, July 14, 2018:

LONDON (Reuters) – Sam Brownback, the U.S. Ambassador for International Religious Freedom, complained to the British ambassador in Washington D.C. about the treatment of an English right-wing activist who is in jail for disrupting a trial, according to three sources familiar with the discussion.

Brownback raised the case of the activist known as Tommy Robinson in a June meeting with Sir Kim Darroch, Britain’s Ambassador to the United States, according to a British official and two sources close to the organizers of a pro-Robinson demonstration planned for London on Saturday….

Robinson was arrested in late May outside a courthouse in Leeds, England, while making video recordings about a trial related to child molestation and jailed for 13 months for violating English law limiting publicity during criminal trials.

Brownback raised the jailing of Robinson during a meeting with Darroch that covered a range of “religious freedom issues”, the British official confirmed earlier this week.

Brownback told Darroch that if Britain did not treat Robinson more sympathetically, the Trump administration might be compelled to criticize Britain’s handling of the case, according to the two sources in contact with organizers of the planned pro-Robinson demonstration….

M

moose eater

"Free da' People."

"Free your mind, your ass will follow."

Fri-to Lay...

Potato chips?

I'm hungry....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Looks like the cast from 'The Rocky Horror Show' and 'Cats' got out the theater at the same time......just as the Trumpster's balloon was running out of helium.

xet

A lefty I know said the only solution for Trump and Tommy supporters/brexit supporters is to gain control of the government and use the military to genocide them all. And she was dead serious. Sounds like textbook hysteria. No more room for the apolitical?

vta

Veteran
Is the joke that they look funny?

Are you serious ? Since it was a loaded question, out of respect, I will try to cover all bases...bandwidth and all.

Yeah, they look funny. To me. And to most. Do I care they dress like freaks...not at all. I love ALL people. Would I be proud if my son/daughter was in that crowd...no but definitely concerned for their mental well-being. I will however...give some credit due. The "Don't Grab Pussy with Blood" sign is a reminder to all about what not to fuck and so forth...a sort of public service announcement if you will...Jolly Ho and all.

Are you really that boring?

I don't think so. You might..and that is your prerogative but why would you quote me then ? Huh Betaman? You pop into this thread and have nothing to say about the topic at hand. Nope, you get triggered at a pic and get hurt. Sorry man...any Tommy Robinson thread is not a safe space.

beta

Veteran
Yeah, they look funny. To me. And to most. Do I care they dress like freaks...not at all. I love ALL people. Would I be proud if my son/daughter was in that crowd...no but definitely concerned for their mental well-being.
Jesus Christ, you are that boring.

'HURR DURR, LOOKIT THEM FOLKS THEY'RE DIFFERENT THAN ME ISN'T THAT HILARIOUS DURKY DURK'

No wonder you're an Islamaphobe, you have xenophobia in your bones.

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Vta I can't even count the times you present images of free people being who they are as some kind of target for ridicule.

It just so happens a large percentage of the population accepts others as equals.

If you don't, please accept that others do.

PS Real men aren't scared of a little blood either.

W

Water-

"if my thought dreams could be seen,
then they would probably put my head in a guillotine." -Dylan

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9zqXg_1532078053

'The MSM including the BBC are puppets of the globalists. The overwhelming majority of all Western and European countries citizens are totally against the flood of migrants being imported by their governments. People just don't realize that we are all at the mercy of the world banksters and their large corporations who manipulate our laws, education system, Media, wealth and lifestyles to suit themselves at will.' (quote from comments on liveleak)

*I don't think that most people realize outside of the UK that the BBC is state controlled media that EVERYONE in the UK with a TV by law has to pay 150 sterling per year towards <even if you don't watch the BBC>, otherwise you are threatened with a 1000 pound sterling fine, then taken to court and get a criminal record if you refuse.
They call this a 'TV Licence'....

Last edited:
W

Water-

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9zqXg_1532078053

'The MSM including the BBC are puppets of the globalists. The overwhelming majority of all Western and European countries citizens are totally against the flood of migrants being imported by their governments. People just don't realize that we are all at the mercy of the world banksters and their large corporations who manipulate our laws, education system, Media, wealth and lifestyles to suit themselves at will.' (quote from comments on liveleak)

*I don't think that most people realize outside of the UK that the BBC is state controlled media that EVERYONE in the UK with a TV by law has to pay 150 sterling per year towards, otherwise you are threatened with a 1000 pound sterling fine, then taken to court and get a criminal record if you refuse.
They call this a 'TV Licence'....

thats scary.

can you opt out of the TV License by not owning a television?

P

Pinnate

Jeeez Gypsy, it's uniquely depressing to see you, of all people, side with fascists!

Have you learned nothing from your experiences at their hands?

beta

Veteran
Terror attacks by Muslims receive 357% more press attention, study finds

Terrorist attacks committed by Muslim extremists receive 357% more US press coverage than those committed by non-Muslims, according to new research from the University of Alabama. The researchers controlled for factors like target type, number of fatalities, and whether or not the perpetrators were arrested before reaching their final statistic.

Terrorist attacks committed by non-Muslims (or where the religion was unknown) received an average of 15 headlines, while those committed by Muslim extremists received 105 headlines.

The findings, which are illustrated below, were based on all terrorist attacks in the US between 2006 and 2015 according to the Global Terrorism Database. The disparity in media coverage is particularly out of sync with the reality given that white and rightwing terrorists carried out nearly as many terrorist attacks as Muslim extremists between 2008 and 2016.

1763.png

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
thats scary.

can you opt out of the TV License by not owning a television?

Yes....I have heard that this could be done, no need for a TV licence if you have no TV.

Jeeez Gypsy, it's uniquely depressing to see you, of all people, side with fascists!

Have you learned nothing from your experiences at their hands?

I'm not siding with anyone mate, but when I see someone persecuted and jailed over making reports on pedo gangs, and trying to get the truth of it out there after it has been covered up for so many years, then that gets my back up.

*Oh, and you talk about fascists....perhaps you don't understand who the real fascists are or were: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL55GOmd2H8

....one more on islamic fascism ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cxoGKtU0Ik

Bill Maher on Islam and liberals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aI_8YjCYNg

Last edited:

vta

Veteran
Jesus Christ, you are that boring.

So what ?

'HURR DURR, LOOKIT THEM FOLKS THEY'RE DIFFERENT THAN ME ISN'T THAT HILARIOUS DURKY DURK'

It's not that they look different then me...It's just they are a fucking joke...look at them ! Are we suppose to take them seriously ???? Real question...

No wonder you're an Islamophobia, you have xenophobia in your bones.

I read a few of your posts, I take it you are queer...or whatever the current flavor/acronym is... Dude, I have no problem with you or your 'way of life'. Just don't expect me to 'change or adapt' my lifestyle for yours. Never gonna happen.

I do have an issue with Islam.

It's a piece of shit religion...with extra authoritarianism sprinkled on top.

"Islamophobia" is a real thing ! I have it and so should everyone. We all need to be on HIGH ALERT against the 'Invasion' of Muslims into the Western World...It's either us or them...

I wear that badge with honor.

Free Tommy !

:laughing: