What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free Tommy Robinson

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Maybe its just some sort of feral thing groups of men might get involved in where ever or whoever they are then? From my observations locally it seems to come about in groups/gangs of men with transport like taxi drivers, delivery drivers who actively look for young girls to 'groom' with free rides in the car/van. Food, drink, drugs and introductions to other men are all included as they are passed around. Many of these girls come from broken homes, or they are already under the care of the social services, so they are most vulnerable already.....

Broken girls from broken homes in broken Britain.

vta

Veteran
Great conversation.

Being that this is Culture Appropriation Month...

[YOUTUBEIF]x7PpE15yh58[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
The Muslim Refugee Rape Epidemic: Coming to America? | Michelle Malkin Investigates

[YOUTUBEIF]ZF71dZMdjyo[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
picture.php

vta

Veteran
Hey Tommy Tommy...Tommy Tommy Robinson...

[YOUTUBEIF]BKA5DQKuRkI[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
On a side note...check out Owen's full set.

[YOUTUBEIF]O5q_yoZKWw0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I went by Kingston Mosque today, took off my shoes and went inside and got to speaking quietly with one of the officials there about this question of whether Mohammed married a 6 year old, then consummated the marriage when she was 9.

First I told the fella that I had an interest in Islam and I was confused by this question and that I had read about in the Koran (had it explained to me) while being locked up with some Wahhabi muslims in Manila for 30 months. He said to me that yes Mohammed did technically marry this child when she was only 6 years old, but did not 'enter' her until she was 9 years old when it was said she had her 'first blood'...and that this practice still goes on in many parts of the Muslim world although he didn't really agree that he thought it was such a good idea to behave like that in the UK because it would draw the attention of the British public to pour scorn on Islam.

I asked him if he thought that since Mohammed was the chosen prophet of Allah were not his deeds and code of living sacrosanct to the muslim religion?, and if muslim men were expected to follow in his footsteps and emulate his life should they not be compelled to do just as he did?.....He nodded at me kinda graciously with his eyes closed as I was speaking, but didn't answer my question, then looked at his expensive watch and said...'I'm sorry but I need to go now because I have an urgent appointment'....then turned and walked away muttering about something.

Here is a couple of lines from their website I thought relevant:

'We believe that the fundamental purpose of Kingston Mosque is to express the sentiment of the final testament to mankind where the fruits of tawhid – (Abrahamic) Monotheism, birr – righteousness, taqwa – God consciousness, ihsan – striving for perfection and makarim’l akhlaq – ethics of the highest order are evident for all to see.

As Muslims we strive to be part of a greater cause, and in aspiring to THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THE PROPHET we recognise the need for a centre from where righteousness, learning and activism emanate, as it did from the Prophetic Mosque.

http://kingstonmosque.net/overview/

M

moose eater

I think there are many practices that were espoused as holy or acceptable, if not condoned, in different religions, and which morphed over time to become more 'in-line' with later developments in social mores or norms.

I always appreciated Chris Rock's portrayal of the (various religions') taboo on pork as having to do with persons who'd never really learned to appreciate good BBQ, or lacked proper refrigeration tech..

Similar health risks can be attributed to some of the questions around shell fish back then, too. Hell, people STILL die from shell fish poisoning, and changing acidity and temps in the oceans all but tanks the old, "Safe in months with R in them." Red tide now can appear in months with an R in them. As a clam digger years ago, I feel robbed. ;^>)

If we still stoned to death those who commit adultery, or lay with another man/person of the same gender, the earth would probably be closer to a more comfortable population of our (rather opportunistic) species, but I suspect a whole shitload of the members here would be in pending peril of one sort or another.

I'd add what I think is tempering by saying that the means of telling age and time may have been skewed through history, based on KJ Biblical dates and ages. And that the concept of pre-arranged marriages having persons in wedlock well before any consummation of the marriage occurred, was not uncommon, especially among Royals.

Imagine the buzz-kill in robbing us of all that roller-coaster ride in searching for 'the one,' like finding Neo in the Matrix, looking for the person who wouldn't screw our best friend, and take us to the cleaner's in divorce court.

Among some First Nations groups in the Great NW, it wasn't uncommon upon birth for the penis of the newborn to be cleaned orally. It took our mainstream (non-Native) culture's injection of narrow definitions and implications, and other-culturally-centrist meaning to turn this into inherent child sexual abuse; not that there weren't sometimes some skewed lines therein. (*Check it out; you may still be able to find court cases re. this issue in Alaska's history).

In the end, I figure that I wasn't there, modern standards state that sex with persons under (the age of majority in a given culture) is an indecent and criminal act, we should all avoid causing our liberty to be interrupted by time in the slammer, we tend to live longer than many did back then, and family farms rarely require 13 children any more, so practices involving sex with 10-year olds probably ought to be frowned upon, and prosecuted when able.

But that's me....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I suppose I could go to the Catholic Church down the road from me and ask the Priest if Jesus Christ ever married a child and was having sexual intercourse with her while she was under 10 years old. If Jesus did then it is not mentioned in the New Testament, nor is there reference to this type of behavior in the Old Testament from what I can figure out...

Maybe I can ask the Priest if he knows of other Priests that condone having sex with kids? since I have heard that this has happened and maybe still does go on throughout the Catholic church...

I find it all rather disgusting that grown men would prey sexually on children to tell you the truth, and many men and women feel the same as me about the subject.... Tommy Robinson being one of them, and this has got him into trouble by trying to expose the people involved in it, and the reasons behind it.

GN covered Muhammad.

When are you gonna do Jesus Christ?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I find it all rather disgusting that grown men would prey sexually on children to tell you the truth, and many men and women feel the same as me about the subject.... Tommy Robinson being one of them, and this has got him into trouble by trying to expose the people involved in it, and the reasons behind it.

Well said the truth is out there.