What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old School Haze x SSCH, Purpleope x SSCH, & Cheese x SSCH

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Above Ground

Above Ground

Starting to pop up

T-minus...... many moons.
picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Slow is fast, fast is slow ;-)

Got so many things cooking, I’ll probably send these thru 12/12 in 1gal pots.. so maybe won’t be terribly long til some haze action.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Looking good

Going to be a fun ride

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
No sir, going to veg them as normal, was saying I might just run them thru flower rooms (12/12) in 1gal pots.. but, unlikely that’ll happen, I’m sure they’ll end up going thru in 4gals like everything else. I get excited some times.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
If you’ve never tried using 2x4 racks before.. I highly recommended it. If you’ve got 8 bulb T5 panels, they pop right in like a shelf. Can stuff a lot on thems shelves :D

...moved them outa the cloner tent & put them under the ‘big lights’
picture.php

picture.php

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Yea def gonna be looking into the shelves.. I want to more efficiently use my veg space.. I have 2 8 bulb t5 fixtures now, but I want to get some CMH fixtures.. Those shelves would help me not have to cut into my flowering space..

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
That’s the goal, more room to make flowers!

I ran back up to the shop yesterday, getting ready for some new adoptions, couldn’t help but snap a pic.. everything looking responsive after the weekly tea

picture.php