What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

aLbErT WaLkEr

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Been in rotation for some time now, old cut still blows all these new orange flavors away, she may not have a catchy name n she doesn't have the prettiest look but , tests high 20's , yields huge, only down fall is she is one leafy bitch..
Fat Alberta
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I do like the orange she throws off. Carries over into the flavor really nice in either flowers or oil
Gotr the screens filled out nice to bro.

N

NBE One !

Sounds like that dude on madmax3

"Bust a deal Face the wheel" ... (((-:

I love the trippy happy high from albert walker. The smell is loud too. I always wondered why that cut didnt get mainstream and super popular.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Looking good man. Wait till you try this UW X Albert Walker #1. It looks just like the Albert, smells like it, but is much denser. I think it could be a winner. The #6 is an interesting one as well, with some kind of a different nose to it. Both are going to get another run.

I think the Albert was ahead of it's time, and didn't come around when people were making large scale oil for dabs and pens. If it had, it would have blown up like the Tangie.

kro-magnon

Veteran
I know nothing about this cut but it looks really like my Blood Orange keeper from Bodhi seeds wich is Cali O x Appalachia, this cut smell so much of orange and funk that it can be too much, some friends prefer to grow it in hydro set-up rather than soil to have a weaker smell for the end product.
Do you know the genetics of your cut? On scale to 10 how do you rate the power of the smell?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
She stinks I'd give her 9.5-10 .... got kicked out of many places for having a sack in my pocket back when I ran her out east. her loudness lol is up there with sour n cheese... but all 3 are completely different types of odors equally pungent... she is a very old clone but I can only speculate on the linage as it's not known. Best guess would be orange skunk pheno... with all the new orange flavs out there I try she beats them all...

kro-magnon

Veteran
It looks even closer to my keper with the smell you describe, I certainly got a pheno very close to the Cali-O mother smell wise. She's also a great yielder with a powerful high.
It's strange for me to see a plant so close to my keeper selected from seeds, they must share some lineage.

acespicoli

Been in rotation for some time now, old cut still blows all these new orange flavors away, she may not have a catchy name n she doesn't have the prettiest look but , tests high 20's , yields huge, only down fall is she is one leafy bitch..
Fat Alberta
View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

I'm interested in running this one, have you ever tried to self it, from 1990 ish deadhead cut ? I heard it's hard to clone and lacks vigor maybe thats not true I dont know, but would still love to have her for nostalgic purposes :biggrin:
Those are some beautiful flowers you have there!