What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats your favourite Archive strain?

M

meowmeowmeow

Grow easy

Grow easy

I was going to give them a try. Looking for a good early 90's OG Kush strain.

I currently have 2 strains from Archive and visited the store in PDX in August to pick up some flower and Casper OG which was mentioned earlier.
I'm not sure of what your interpretation of a "90's OG" is, but here are 2 shots of Rude BOi OG (Irene OG x Face Off OG Bx1).
I'm also breeding with one of two males that were germinated from seed. Stem rubs smell like piss and pineapple to me.

Hope this restores your faith in asking questions on this forum. :comfort:
20171202_181932_1512265993433.jpg
20171202_181939_1512265994743.jpg
P.S. They over 6 ft tall not including the pots, so nice n stretchy OG's

M

meowmeowmeow

Poochie Love

Poochie Love

I don't play favorites....my homie has mom in flower and decided not to clone but this cut we took. She's getting blasted with Killa Skunk f2 (78 sacreed seed skunk x Vic High's Killa Queen) pollen......skeet skeet skeet bitches!
20180223_081722~2.jpg

PS the Rude Boi OG flower put a smile all who came across it, so I would not doubt the power of Irene OG.

G

Gr33nSanta

Ive grown 2 strains from Archive, Stink Bomb, I was not impressed but only grew 1 female. I think I only grew 1 female Memory Loss as well and it is some of the very best I have ever grown, my number 1 keeper high THC variety.

I have grown from seeds ever since I started growing weed and have grown a lot of genetics, that Memory Loss keeper girl I found is super top shelf and I am so very happy to have her in my collection.

I would not hesitate to order from Archive again however I am trying to not buy seeds for a few years.

G

Gr33nSanta

Also, the name is bang on, losing your train of thoughts like never before.

M

meowmeowmeow

Poochie Love

Poochie Love

I'm a fan ... mom time
Gassy front end and smooth high.
20180319_181147.jpg
20180319_163334.jpg
20180319_200836.jpg

M

meowmeowmeow

Poochie Love

Poochie Love

Dude acted like a bitch when people used Dosido.
Honenstly I would be humbled anytime someone felt the need to use something I put any effort into profiting off and putting my heart into.

Ladies and germs ... this is Poochie Love.
20181018_141313.jpg
It's something I grew and unfortunately won't maybe ever, so maybe if something I don't think will ever happen, but may happen will grow from Archive seed bank in Oregon any of his shit again.

:biggrin:

Mayhem84

Ive grown 2 strains from Archive, Stink Bomb, I was not impressed but only grew 1 female. I think I only grew 1 female Memory Loss as well and it is some of the very best I have ever grown, my number 1 keeper high THC variety.

I have grown from seeds ever since I started growing weed and have grown a lot of genetics, that Memory Loss keeper girl I found is super top shelf and I am so very happy to have her in my collection.

I would not hesitate to order from Archive again however I am trying to not buy seeds for a few years.

Memory loss was a lovely strain my keeper cut was more cookie dom but slight haze aftertaste top quality nugs with a super low leaf ratio trimming her was a breeze.