Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > New Brothers Grimm C99 and 630w CMH, in dwc!!!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
New Brothers Grimm C99 and 630w CMH, in dwc!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2017, 09:43 PM #11
FrozenFire

FrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to all
Reikox:
I'm pulling a vacume on my tent with a 6" hyper fan. So suction side of fan has a black ops carbon filter, discharge is ran out of tent, through garage wall and vented outside. The vacume draws air into the tent through a 6" flex hose with a screen off of it out of a bottom hose penetration in the tent. The garage has no a.c. and the air is pulled right off of the concrete floor. The thermostat is the garage is set to 60 degrees minimum. Tent tends to run 8 to 10 degrees over ambient garage temps with light at 700w and fan running at 50% speed. I have a exhale co2 bag hung up and it's about a year old. With airflow and age, it's probably useless ha ha. Normal tent temps are between 72 and 82 degrees with lights on.

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: currently page 27 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344873
FrozenFire is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2017, 11:16 PM #12
Goats

Goats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenFire View Post
Goats:
My base nutrient is powdered maxibloom. For dwc it is by far my favorite. I use it from the first feeding of seedlings to just before I start flushing. It's cheap and very effective. I ran a test grow with just maxibloom, cal mag, and orca 2 grows ago and it will make you rethink his much of a difference bloom boosters and additives make. That being said I am using up what I have left of the bottles of bud igniter, big bud, and nirvana. I run those at 1/2 strength the weeks calls for on the bottles. Veg through bloom maxibloom, botanicare cal mag plus, and orca. If you run bennies give orca a try
I'm a big fan of simple. Used to run like 8 bottles but switched over to jacks this run and it has been great.
Running Jacks 3-2-1 and using voodoo juice for bennies because I had the bottle leftover. Maybe I'll give orca a shot next round.

Have also been considering giving mammoth p a shot, but really don't like the price tag...

Anyways, I'll definitely be watching!
Goats is offline Quote

Old 08-11-2017, 01:25 AM #13
FrozenFire

FrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to all
Goats:
The local grow store has it and preaches it's benefits. I'm on the fence about it. Might try it in a side by side later, but not with this grow. It will have to be done with clones to see any real differences. Price tag smells like snake oil... with hydro less is more and simplicity is the golden rule. Black magic doesn't grow good plants, attentive growers do ha ha.

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: currently page 27 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2017, 01:37 AM #14
Junk

Junk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantbuymeloveuh View Post
Why are you calling the cindys #4 and 5, is this the seed number you gave them when popping them?
I can't speak for him, but it's common to number the seeds when you pop them. Some people renumber them when they sort the girls.

It can also be used to mark certain phenotypes when the breeder originally popped them. E.g. Yeti #3, Wookie #9

Other strains will name the phenotypes. E.g. Stardawg Corey Cut, Kate Upton cut etc.

He's just differentiating the plants for whatever reason. He might be deciding on which mom to keep, or labeling clones etc.
Junk is offline Quote

Old 08-11-2017, 05:29 AM #15
FrozenFire

Yup seed plants get labels and so do the clones. That way once the seed plants show their phenotypes o can select clones for growing, culling, or establishing bonsai moms. Otherwise things get mixed up. Kind of how I wound up with a purple kush that I was told was a thc bomb. I called my buddy and asked why my the bomb was Barney the bear purple.... oops ha ha. Slight mix up in the nursery

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2017, 05:11 AM #16
FrozenFire

The light schedule has been switched from 24 hours to 12/12 as of this morning. Here is how they are looking currently. I will be topping and defoaliating either later tonight or tomorrow.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:05 AM #17
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
Looking lush and green
TheBlaze is online now Quote

Old 08-12-2017, 06:11 PM #18
Junk

Junk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenFire View Post
Kind of how I wound up with a purple kush that I was told was a thc bomb
You didn't miss anything THCB is ok, not great. I had a mom and culled it voluntarily. But to each his own....
Junk is offline Quote

Old 08-12-2017, 06:22 PM #19
Mogli

Mogli will become famous soon enoughMogli will become famous soon enough
will keep follow c99 i defently need his polands
Mogli is offline Quote

Old 08-12-2017, 07:44 PM #20
FrozenFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junk View Post
You didn't miss anything THCB is ok, not great. I had a mom and culled it voluntarily. But to each his own....
It didn't break my heart. The purple kush wasn't potent or anything to rave about flavor wise. Boy was it purple though. Serious bag appeal. I ran it twice and let it go. If room allows I try to give a plant 2 grows to show me what it can do.

That's how I figured out tangerine kush was the monster it is. First time from seed in dirt it smelled amazing and was resin coated. Only got around an ounce and a half from her. Second round with her she gave me 9.62oz. That was in hydro with half the tent to herself.

I got a batch of bomb seeds called gorilla bomb. They crossed thc bomb with gg#4. I've got a feeling at least one of the beans is fire... I'm also looking at getting some citrus sap from Crockett farms (gg#4 x tangie). Unfortunately quality clones are hard to come by up here in alaska.