in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Starke's Story: An LED Tale

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Starke's Story: An LED Tale Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2017, 10:09 PM #41
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor420somewhere is a survivor
Cool I'm new to LEDs..

I'm testing a Vipraspectra 450 in a 2X2X5 tent.

I will watch yours here's mine https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343827
420somewhere is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2017, 05:55 AM #42
FrozenFire

FrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to allFrozenFire is a name known to all
I'm pulling up a chair. Looks like it's gonna be a good one!

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: currently page 27 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344873
FrozenFire is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2017, 04:13 PM #43
starke

starke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to all
Reiko: Welcome aboard. Been following your thread in Micro Grows for a while now.

420: Have been checking in on your LED setup. Glad they have helped with your temp issues.

Frozen: Welcome aboard. Can't wait to see your harvest.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grows: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....343153&page=38 Page 38 forward

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow
starke is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2017, 05:50 PM #44
starke

starke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to all
Weekly Update

Weekly update time. Did some lower defol on the ladies as they were getting overly dense and cluttered at the bottoms as is typical with clones, at least my clones anyway. One representative before and after pic of the defol and one picture of the tent as the girls looked this morning. The Super Lemon Haze looks pitiful and pissed but I am expecting her to make a full recovery.

Before Defol:

After Defol:

The girls today:

Peace,
starke
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grows: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....343153&page=38 Page 38 forward

Last edited by starke; 08-29-2017 at 01:06 PM..
starke is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2017, 11:28 PM #45
FakeSunGrower

FakeSunGrower will become famous soon enoughFakeSunGrower will become famous soon enough
Hey starke your girls are looking great bro , I'll be trying a 1 gal hempy thanks to your encouraging pictures , do you cover the top of your buckets to keep evaporation on check???FSG.
FakeSunGrower is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2017, 11:32 PM #46
saitama

saitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nice
looks good! coming right along. How's the bleaching?

Old 07-23-2017, 02:49 PM #47
starke

FakeSun: I think you will like the Hempy. I have not covered the tops and have had no issues with evaporation. I had thought about covering them initially to stop the green algae that started to grow on the top layer of medium, however, once the plants got big enough to shade the tops of the buckets the algae no longer received enough light to grow and stopped.

saitama: Doing better as long as I keep the lights high enough. Going to have to mitigate the center COBS before flower though or I'm sure I'm going to run into issues at the edges like you found. I'm in a 5x5 so will need all the power I can get on the sides for solid buds. Just have to keep on keepin' on and fine tuning as we go I guess.

starke is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-24-2017, 05:34 AM #48
the p

the p will become famous soon enoughthe p will become famous soon enough
Looking good bro. I'm following.
the p is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2017, 03:31 PM #49
starke

the p: welcome aboard.

starke is offline Quote

Old 07-29-2017, 09:37 PM #50
starke

Weekly Update

Time for this week’s update. Sadly, the Super Lemon Haze mom I was going to flower for the misses has responded poorly to the root washing and sudden changes in medium, PH, pruning and super cropping I put her through last week. If she survives she will be weeks away from recovery and being able to be flowered. I have removed her from the tent.

Super Lemon Haze:

So we are back to the original five girls who are looking good and growing fantastic. Here is a pic of them as of today. Tops are about 24 inches from the floor so this coming week I am going to build a scrog screen and begin that training.

The girls today:

Peace,
starke

Last edited by starke; 08-29-2017 at 01:07 PM..
starke is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.