What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bangi Haze

FletchF.Fletch

Hola @dubi , she is a new girl from seed. Put too much fertilizer on top, so she's been getting watered from the bottom to avoid any more leafburn.

image.jpeg

Anise, musk, and lemon - that tangy Bangi smell.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

My Bangi has been curing for about 3 months now and is starting to smell a bit babies nappy pissy.

I've been dipping into the jars daily, and I'm pretty sure it went in the jars dry enough, I've scoped it all out to look for any mould to no avail. I may just sling it all in the fridge and see if the piss passes by.

Anyone else get a piss smelling one?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola @dubi , she is a new girl from seed. Put too much fertilizer on top, so she's been getting watered from the bottom to avoid any more leafburn.

View attachment 18975148

Anise, musk, and lemon - that tangy Bangi smell.

Impressive colas on your new Bangi Haze @FletchF.Fletch :) Anise, musk, and lemon combined is the best terpene profile this line can deliver. If she delivers great smoke and effects you may have a winner 🔥

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
My Bangi has been curing for about 3 months now and is starting to smell a bit babies nappy pissy.

I've been dipping into the jars daily, and I'm pretty sure it went in the jars dry enough, I've scoped it all out to look for any mould to no avail. I may just sling it all in the fridge and see if the piss passes by.

Anyone else get a piss smelling one?

It's common for some lemony-scented sativas and sativa-dominant strains to develop "pissy" terpenes during mid to long-term curing.

Latest posts

Latest posts