What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Epic Orchard 2015

epicorchard

So we bailed on shitty county and found ourselves here in our own little valley surrounded by hundreds of acres of peace and quiet. But with a handful of hippies and a few city hipsters, I'm thinking serenity won't last long. Balls to the wall, and caution to the wind, cheers to another season working the best job any stoner could wish for.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best wishes this year. New location looks nice! Did you end up grabbing any of Karma's gear and if so what did you get?

epicorchard

Best wishes this year. New location looks nice! Did you end up grabbing any of Karma's gear and if so what did you get?

It looked for a minute like I wasn't going to have a season this year, so I never ordered any seeds. I was gifted some BD x CD and some CDxCD from SFSC, and I'm also trying The Boss OG and The White from Dark Heart Nursery.

DAT

im rather excited for the 2015 season. You have found one amazing place EO! its so perfect. Im so happy for you!

DAT

I love the first picture u posted of your farm. It makes me wonder what it would be like. Im so far removed from that lifestyle.

epicorchard

I love the first picture u posted of your farm. It makes me wonder what it would be like. Im so far removed from that lifestyle.

It's the dream life for sure. Stay tuned for fruit trees, hogs, hens, sheep, goats, and so much more.

DAT

lookin good mon, cant wait to see those giant trees in Full bloom. remember to CALL me at harvest time to help u out this year.. the drive will be NOOO problem at all.ur soo much closer now.

Calidude

followed you last year, will be following you again. are you bulldozing yourself or did you hire someone...bet the rate is high? I need to do the same. starting my first grow ever based on stuff on ive learned here.

epicorchard

lookin good mon, cant wait to see those giant trees in Full bloom. remember to CALL me at harvest time to help u out this year.. the drive will be NOOO problem at all.ur soo much closer now.
Trimming? Pretty sure we're gonna just freeze whole plants and run them through my closed loop system.

epicorchard

followed you last year, will be following you again. are you bulldozing yourself or did you hire someone...bet the rate is high? I need to do the same. starting my first grow ever based on stuff on ive learned here.

Awesome, good luck with your season. I hire out grading work. A good operator is priceless. 80/hr. For a d5k.

DAT

Trimming? Pretty sure we're gonna just freeze whole plants and run them through my closed loop system.

What does that mean? ... to freeze them and run them through a closed loop system... u got me REAL curious.

also was wondering if your familiar with Afictionado seeds. My friend Frenchy Cannolli uses there strains for his high quality hash.

Jon 54

Beautiful photo of your farm. In which County is it, I live in Riverside County out in the desert which is completely opposite of yours weather wise but I focus on long growing Sativas. This season its six Panama plants the maximum allowed down here by law.

Good Luck

Jon

epicorchard

What does that mean? ... to freeze them and run them through a closed loop system... u got me REAL curious.

also was wondering if your familiar with Afictionado seeds. My friend Frenchy Cannolli uses there strains for his high quality hash.
Haven't tried any aficionado seeds. This winter I hope to do some phenomenon hunting.
I was half joking About the trimming. Still a lot gets hand trimmed, but only the tops. anything smaller than a nickel goes in a triminator. All the small stuff will end up in a Wolfwurx MKV CLS.

epicorchard

Beautiful photo of your farm. In which County is it, I live in Riverside County out in the desert which is completely opposite of yours weather wise but I focus on long growing Sativas. This season its six Panama plants the maximum allowed down here by law.

Good Luck

Jon

I'm in the state of Jefferson, freedom county, OMMP all day long

epicorchard

So it snowed on the ghetto hoopty deluxe I ordered from Lowe's plumbing department. I was busy eating fried chicken, but the guys said the top may or may not have temporarily blown off. I'm pretty sure I got a little bit of an early start for the climate up here, but at least the girls are healthy, strong, bushy aND stout.