What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Gear

browntrout

Veteran
I've ran the lemonskunk, og18x skunk, kandy kush , chocolope, pure afghan, mkultraxcheese( not released) and x18 Pakistani. Some of these might be reserva prevada technically but I got them from the same DNA shop in Amsterdam.

Went through two packs of LS. Super uniform, resinous, tasty and lemony. Resinous males that worked well. Racy heart pounding high. Not a bedtime smoke. Og18xskunk was nice but not skunky. It's progeny was the skunkiest purple fake grape smelling stuff when put on the GDP. On onto f3 with those....kandy Kush, fuck yes. OG leaning phenos are super early outside above the 45th parallel. Makes the best hash! Straight up pinesol tasting hash. Train wreck phenos are nice but later and not as prevalent in recent packs. Chocolope is awesome if you find a good chocolate pheno. Nice tasty stuff. Pure afghan sucks. Smells vaguely like dirty feet. Hash is nice though and readily oxidizes into stereotypical black hash. Ran it again purely by accident. X18 sucked and had hollow stems. Hollow stems are very hard to root cuttings.

Hit and miss, like most companies but definitely above average. I've found some of my best keepers from them and a few let downs. Zero hermies if I recall correctly.

kandy kush is RP but how early is it really? sounds good to me if done before october.

BT

Sativied

Veteran
I've grown Chocolate Fondue and Skywalker Kush, at the same time:
picture.php

Some budshots here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=6276710&postcount=4684 and in post #4687

The Skywalker kush was pretty uniform but it's not my thing, didn't like the smell and taste although the effect was good and they were uniform (only had 3 though). Chocolate Fondue was great, only down side was that it got really tall, required a lot of strings to keep the canopy somewhat even.

Last round I've grown a couple of Cannalope Haze females and a male, amongst others. Currently I got 6 clones of those CH females :
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cannalope haze stays relatively short for a sativa and only takes about 60days 12/12. Not the best yielder but a great smoke. Smells really strong too, great for collecting resin:
picture.php

S

sourpuss

Hey Supafunk, any pointers u can give me on the super lemon og? How many days of flower till u harvested? Was the lights 12/12?

Any chance of a smoke report? Im in that wanna taste it mode but still have a while to go before I get to.

Justis

Acridlab that og 18 is just like mine stinks the whole house up an tastes so good on the exhale an cough

JointOperation

ive grown.. almost all of dnas stuff..
and we found atleast 1 keeper in 2 packs ..

from DNA:
Cannalope Haze... Chocolope.... kandy kush x skunk.... LA Confidential... og18 x skunk... Sour Cream... exodus kush..
FROM R.P.
Kosher Kush.. Kandy Kush... OG18... Sour Diesel.. and Sour Kush..

after we got robbed back in 2011. we lost EVERYTHING.. honestly. since then i havent been able to afford spending as much as i was on seeds.. the only thing is too. that before we lost everything.. i had made a bunch of crosses with 4 diff males.. so i have a bunch of seeds to go threw for some keepers.. but man was i mad.. but i been testin the seeds.. and lets just say.. we are finding some very unique plants.

Corsaire

Veteran
Someone have a feedback about Sour Cream?

I've 2 old packs at home, I would like to have infos... :)

browntrout

Veteran
ive grown.. almost all of dnas stuff..
and we found atleast 1 keeper in 2 packs ..

from DNA:
Cannalope Haze... Chocolope.... kandy kush x skunk.... LA Confidential... og18 x skunk... Sour Cream... exodus kush..
FROM R.P.
Kosher Kush.. Kandy Kush... OG18... Sour Diesel.. and Sour Kush..

after we got robbed back in 2011. we lost EVERYTHING.. honestly. since then i havent been able to afford spending as much as i was on seeds.. the only thing is too. that before we lost everything.. i had made a bunch of crosses with 4 diff males.. so i have a bunch of seeds to go threw for some keepers.. but man was i mad.. but i been testin the seeds.. and lets just say.. we are finding some very unique plants.

and what one was your favorite?

Cannavore

Veteran
Someone have a feedback about Sour Cream?

I've 2 old packs at home, I would like to have infos... :)

I've smoked it plenty of times, haven't grown it.

The smoke is great. Heavy heady diesel-haze effects and above average taste. Smell is raunchy and hard to conceal from the phenos I've smoked on. Garlic meat, fuel and haze all the way!

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I've smoked it plenty of times, haven't grown it.

The smoke is great. Heavy heady diesel-haze effects and above average taste. Smell is raunchy and hard to conceal from the phenos I've smoked on. Garlic meat, fuel and haze all the way!

Sounds good to me.

DrKanobie

I have had good results with Holy Grail Kush. it is a decent producer. Here are some ladies that are going into their second week of veg under a 1,000 watt lamp

JointOperation

i loved og18.. from RP.. as well as.. Sour Cream.. Kandy Kush X Skunk.. and LA Con.. all had amazing phenos.. honestly. alot of there shit is good.

SupaFunk

Veteran
superfunk - nice plant there mate. fat as fuk. what you in coco or hydro?

Hey Buddy, In straight Coco. 7.5ltr pot. I ran her 70 days in the end. She might have gone 77+, she was still throwing pistils, but at a much slower rate. F2'ed her with a sterling male I found.