What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor in Sweden - is it worth it?

!Skunkpower!

start Indoor if possible start flowering Indoor put outside with some flower nutrients of choice or grow tabs one grow & one flower ,Autos same start Indoor put outside end of may and during april ,harvest late september beginning of oct ,and stay safe choose location in sweden its illegal to grow pot and severe punishment worst case prison ,if location found STAY AWAY never go same way to location and dont park your car in nearby area good luck and happy harvest

GoeRilla

Very good reply Skunkpower.
I do think though that he already learned a bit since it´s 3 years ago he moved to Sweden.

Rilla.

MrTonkle

Yeah, it shure do exist fine lines of ganja that can be grown here withoutt any work, but I´m working on several project´s that will give the northeners even more variation and some really good high, high potency strains early enough to be harvested before the moose hunt which starts 10th October in my part of the country.

Got all the early danish genes and also all the early HFH ones and a whole bunch of other´s to work with too :)

What happened to the projects ? Got anything good for 59lat ?

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Hej allihopa! Titta på utomhusodling i Danmark och Finskiland. Jättekul!
:tiphat:

@61N
picture.php

Meanwhile, in Sweden..
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77330&pictureid=1878757

Den glider in! :tiphat:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Last year was hot and dry, had to carry water to plants, which is hard work.. So good? I don't know.

Better than summer 2017, which was wet and cold and flowering was late + lot of stuff started to mold before it could finish.

Plants in the picture I posted are WS07 F2 or F3's. Originally from Esbe/HFH in Denmark.
But I've worked on em for a season or two to make em faster for more Northern conditions. HFH seeds are mostly good tho, fine place to start if you want to test OD-strains for your grows.

Janari

Last year was hot and dry, had to carry water to plants, which is hard work.. So good? I don't know.

Better than summer 2017, which was wet and cold and flowering was late + lot of stuff started to mold before it could finish.

Plants in the picture I posted are WS07 F2 or F3's. Originally from Esbe/HFH in Denmark.
But I've worked on em for a season or two to make em faster for more Northern conditions. HFH seeds are mostly good tho, fine place to start if you want to test OD-strains for your grows.

Thanks alot,could you lighten me how you do that to fasten up that process ? :tiphat:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Selection -> Fast(er), hardy & mold resistant phenos-> Start with those -> Hope for the best.

If that doesn't work, I threaten em with violence.
260px-Allu_-_Maa.jpg

Janari

Selection -> Fast(er), hardy & mold resistant phenos-> Start with those -> Hope for the best.

If that doesn't work, I threaten em with violence.
View Image

Thanks alot for the last part - havent try it !
Had you any luck with purple pheno ?
If someday my 50 post have been organically made - will PM you, im really fan of you finnish guys .
If you will be in Estonia,let me know about it.:tiphat:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Purple phenos seems to be more mold resistant compared to regular green buds.
Many 'Wild Super' purple phenos start throwing male flowers towards the end of their life, but they are usually ripe enough to harvest before the nanners start opening up and releasing pollen.

picture.php

You can see a couple of em here if you look close enough. Yellow things in the buds that aren't supposed to be there.. Not a big deal tho. And it's not the only strain that does this. At least some Thyphoon females I've seen do this stuff, too.

Janari

Purple phenos seems to be more mold resistant compared to regular green buds.
Many 'Wild Super' purple phenos start throwing male flowers towards the end of their life, but they are usually ripe enough to harvest before the nanners start opening up and releasing pollen.

View Image
You can see a couple of em here if you look close enough. Yellow things in the buds that aren't supposed to be there.. Not a big deal tho. And it's not the only strain that does this. At least some Thyphoon females I've seen do this stuff, too.

Have seen that alot in our region - had some seeds from botanic garden from 1993,kinda same issues.

Have no luck with purple phenos , seems purple just hate me - have been so succesful years (last two), put any of purple just dont rise.
Im searching some easy way to get more strains on grow - especially of purple and somekind rudealis .
Are you waiting till frost to get purple out ?
Hope to have this year same good weather like last.:tiphat:

Jammal

Sativa Dom autoflowers,,, just try to do one crop season , so your buds are finishing still under the strongest summer sun.,,, should be done end of August early September.

MrTonkle

Have seen that alot in our region - had some seeds from botanic garden from 1993,kinda same issues.

Have no luck with purple phenos , seems purple just hate me - have been so succesful years (last two), put any of purple just dont rise.
Im searching some easy way to get more strains on grow - especially of purple and somekind rudealis .
Are you waiting till frost to get purple out ?
Hope to have this year same good weather like last.:tiphat:
Sweet seeds Dark devil autos are nice purple pheno autos, maybe that would be interesting for you

jacobite

i need some information about sseds that and varieties that gro well in Sweden, i am in the highlands of Scotland and would apprecite your advice onthis subject, my idea is to pick a variety that grows well in Sweden then apply this variety to my location, we have a very wet climate but hte summers i feel could be a lot more prodcutive.,

99problems

i need some information about sseds that and varieties that gro well in Sweden, i am in the highlands of Scotland and would apprecite your advice onthis subject, my idea is to pick a variety that grows well in Sweden then apply this variety to my location, we have a very wet climate but hte summers i feel could be a lot more prodcutive.,

Get a nice autoflowering strain , this way you'll have it finished in time and it will bud up during the tine you for the strongest and longest sun hours.

Check out the seedbay section of the forum, you can get some nice varieties for good prices there and confident for you with shipping.

You have afterthought autos for an example and aridbud is a very active member on the forum is you have any questions about the afterthought autos and they also have a section in the seedbay part of the forum.

Latest posts

Latest posts