You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > My organic collection of nuggetry

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
My organic collection of nuggetry Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2011, 04:30 AM #11
Captain Ginyu

Captain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really niceCaptain Ginyu is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by StonedCrow View Post
That's lame. Most of us come here to "do some teachin'", or else, "do some learnin'". We don't come here to show off. What's your definition of "simple organics"? ....SC
He probably means urine & feces, LOL!
Captain Ginyu is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:33 AM #12
StonedCrow

Location: ....In a Galaxy far, far away........................
StonedCrow is on a distinguished road
What I'm saying, your pics look good, but they don't look "not telling secrets good". From the pics, it looks like you might have a possible Molybdenum deficiency. I guess I still don't understand the 'secret' part of your post.......SC

Old 04-27-2011, 04:38 AM #13
CannaExists
Paint Your DreamStrain

CannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the roughCannaExists is a jewel in the rough
Very wonderful plants, thanks for sharing your photos.

Old 04-27-2011, 04:44 AM #14
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant futureyesum has a brilliant future
Like the pics a lot. The medical scene here in Cali. is a bit of a scam, glad to hear you guys are not following it. A med grower should get his costs of growing reimbursed at the least tho.

Your knowledge is certainly yours to keep, however it seems strange you give away top shelf weed and keep growing secrets. I would think some of the growers get paid at least something under the table by patients. Indoor grows cost money.
yesum is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2011, 04:47 AM #15
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud of
vStagger Leev has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Molybdenum def? are you kidding me? ever hear of flushing? i use"Mineral Matrix" every other week, no micro def's here sir. As for my secret you are all being quite silly about? Ever heard of "Compost TEa"? Feed that shit everytime, feed your beneficial micro herd, with that and the complex carbs. Gives you lot's of room to feed and pretty much do and add whatever you want to the plants. As for my yields, i usually get 21/4lb's or depending on what i'm growing i'll get almost 3lb's from 2000w's. Thanks for the comments and always welcome the criticism! most people do because they dont have their shit together...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=210839 My 4000W multi strain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=290237 <--- My 6000w E-Papillon grow!
vStagger Leev is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 04:49 AM #16
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud of
I mean... come on... all the best brewers and distilleries have their secrets for the best shit. You think they go giving those "secrets" away? Not for the most part, but since this is for learning and gaining knowledge my brain is yours to pick

Old 04-27-2011, 04:55 AM #17
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

Old 04-27-2011, 05:08 AM #18
Dudesome

Dudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the roughDudesome is a jewel in the rough
terribly awesome looking plants man. and don't get offended too easly

have ur secrets be urs, just remember that reputation costs more than the biggest secret in the world.

when ur rep is high - you have something to teach.
when you teach the subject - you master it.
once mastered - your skills become legendary - that is the gold. not your secrets.

A masterbaking organic joyrider at your service.

"Everyone is a critic"
Jim Raynor
Dudesome is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2011, 05:15 AM #19
jaykush
dirty black hands

jaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of lightjaykush is a glorious beacon of light
a beer recipe is a bit different than a growing method. a beer can be mass produced and sold local to you and screw you with your own shit. a growing method cant do that.

is that your ACT brewer in the last pic?

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:49 AM #20
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaykush View Post
a beer recipe is a bit different than a growing method. a beer can be mass produced and sold local to you and screw you with your own shit. a growing method cant do that.

is that your ACT brewer in the last pic?
What do you mean screw you with your own shit? lol a bit stoned here