You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > The Library > Favorite grow podcasts old or new

Thread Title Search
Favorite grow podcasts old or new Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-2018, 12:17 AM #41
hush
SeŮor Member

hush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud ofhush has much to be proud of
Just a wee bump here.
hush is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:24 PM #42
CannaRed

CannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really nice
Haven't updated in a while.
I listened to the Heavy T's Grow Show for the first time.
There was some great grow talk. Only downside is the commercials. This podcast by far has the most commercial and advertisements. Just skip through it but they the commercial breaks seem much longer than regular TV.

Also listened to high times green room. Only episodes I found interesting so far was interview with Soma, and episode with Sherbinski
CannaRed is offline Quote

Old 10-04-2018, 05:43 AM #43
OkieSmokie

OkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of light
Ill give a shout out to Tad Hussey and the KIS Organics Cannabis Cultivation and Science Podcast

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvz...uvSOa4hx0QxhUA

Interviews with microbeman and with coot as well as many many more.
Well produced and interesting on many levels.
OkieSmokie is online now Quote

Old 10-15-2018, 12:49 AM #44
MintyMick

Location: On an organic spaceship hurtling through the ether.
MintyMick will become famous soon enoughMintyMick will become famous soon enough
I like VaderOGís channel on yout ube. Itís entertaining. He has a video on Punnett Square basics that made me realize I knew jack shit about breeding and I needed to start doing my homework.

Up until that point I mostly just made S1 feminized seeds of stuff I liked and ran batches of girls to get F1 regular seed. And mostly because seeds are expensive. Now Iím backcrossing, collecting landraces and making my own cubed strains that Iíve selected for more than just volume of smoke.

So yeah. Iím sure it may not have the same effect on some of you out there, but I like VaderOGís channel.
MintyMick is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2018, 03:15 PM #45
beta

beta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to allbeta is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MintyMick View Post
I like VaderOGís channel on yout ube. Itís entertaining. He has a video on Punnett Square basics that made me realize I knew jack shit about breeding and I needed to start doing my homework.

Up until that point I mostly just made S1 feminized seeds of stuff I liked and ran batches of girls to get F1 regular seed. And mostly because seeds are expensive. Now Iím backcrossing, collecting landraces and making my own cubed strains that Iíve selected for more than just volume of smoke.

So yeah. Iím sure it may not have the same effect on some of you out there, but I like VaderOGís channel.
VaderOG is great, but just to be clear this thread is about podcasts - Not Youtube channels. :P
beta is online now Quote