What's new

Opinions appreciated.

Dr. Fred

My plants are around 3 weeks into flowering right now and I'm having some crazy yellowing. The only one that isn't is the one in a bigger pot.

They're planted in Canna Pro-Plus, for nutes in veg they just had Canna Bio Terra which I kept feeding until a week or two into flower. Now I'm giving them 30ml Bio Flores + 20ml Bio Boost per 10L water each time I water.

The one in a slightly bigger pot seems pretty healthy to me so I'm thinking that's the issue, any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

The pictures show 2 of the unhealthy looking plants and the healthiest looking one.

Attachments

• IMG_20170421_075708779.jpg
    IMG_20170421_075708779.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20170421_075721397.jpg
    IMG_20170421_075721397.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20170421_075717143.jpg
    IMG_20170421_075717143.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 10

luposolitario

same my situation whit two strawberry chese cake , pot smal more yellow leaf ,i think eat more fast in small pot and end mineral/npk , sorry my linguage

baduy

Looks like classical N deficiency to me. I'm no expert in indoor growing but a good nettle tea watering would quicly bring some green in here me think

Dr. Fred

Thanks so much for the suggestions, I think I've been underfeeding them too. I'm gonna give them a stronger dose of N next feed.

Budpirate

You ought to check up on the ph of the water you feed the plants and your runoff water, might not be an issue of too little nutes but that the nutes dont get absorbed well nuff due to high/low ph.

Dr. Fred

You ought to check up on the ph of the water you feed the plants and your runoff water, might not be an issue of too little nutes but that the nutes dont get absorbed well nuff due to high/low ph.

I will check but wouldn't it effect the other plant that's in a bigger pot if it was ph? I've always heard ph doesn't matter so much with soil/organic, I'm no expert though and that's just what I heard.

Dakine

Veteran
So in my opinion, im also thinking its N deficiency and possibly others. Since your plant in the bigger pot isnt showing the same deficiency signs. Then it kinda tells us that the plants in the smaller pots are already running out of nutes.

Dr. Fred

To give it a boost of N what would be the best approach, next feed give it veg nutes only? Or mix them with flowering food?

Dakine

Veteran
So I actually give my girls veg nutes until stretch is done in flowering.. I dont switch to flowering/bloom nutes till after 3 weeks for sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts