What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bloom Nutes

Wat does feedin jus bloom do to tha plants? Ive seen others run jus a bloom nute in veg n bloom and have great results. Im tryin to change the look of my nugs! Any help?

w3rds

Just Bloom nutes will end up giving you nitrogen deficiencies and smaller/weaker plants. Most people Ive seen that just use Bloom nutes usually use a base soil that has veg nutrients in them already.

Just Bloom nutes will end up giving you nitrogen deficiencies and smaller/weaker plants. Most people Ive seen that just use Bloom nutes usually use a base soil that has veg nutrients in them already.

I seen a vid dude uses jus bloom and he's running coco and has the world record for the biggest auto plant 3 Lbs. BTW ive waited a bit for answers that i started running my ladies like that an they doin jus fine.

Last edited:

Gelado`

Veteran
Depends on the bloom nutes too! Some seem to have more nitrogen than phosphorous! LOL

Latest posts

Latest posts