What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Derived Terpene Are Finally Here!

jump /injack

Veteran
Denver Terps has been using a steam distillation to isolate the various terpenes, here is the email I got today announcing their sale.

Hi [deleted]

I am very excited to announce that Denver Terps is releasing a line of cannabis derived terpenes. It has been almost a year and a half of us only being able to send you the highest quality extracts steam distilled from various plant sources aside from cannabis. We have now partnered with a company here in Colorado to bring you an exclusive line of incredible smelling and tasting essential oil blends that have ground breaking effects in every aspect.

I have received thousands of calls over that last 16 months and it seems like every one wanted a terpene blend that smells like cannabis. I had to let almost every one of you down and explain how the market hadn't evolved to that point. I am so amazed to tell you that that time is finally here.

These blends will not be available in endless quantities like our other products. At this point in time, we will be monitoring the market and do not expect these terpenes to last long as our inventory is very limited. We expect this trial to go well, and if it does than we will begin to scale our operations to produce more.

Due to the limited availability we will only be offering these products to our members. We know we can fulfill a small order for every single member, but the general public is a little trickier.

We will be able to do wholesale eventually, in like a month or two, but right now this is your chance to try out these amazing terpenes on a small scale and we can talk bulk later over the phone.

So for those of you who are a member, tomorrow morning at 10am mountain time, be sure to check out our store at:

http://www.DenverTerpenes.com/store

For those of you who are not a member yet. It is very easy to become one and we are running a few specials for this release over the next 7 days. Option C is the only one that will come with the cannabis terpenes included. Options A&B will get you access to purchase the terpenes tomorrow morning with the rest of our members.

To purchase Option A, B, or C click here

OFFERS EXPIRE 6/1/2016

A) Purchase Membership Straight Up- $200

B) Purchase Medium Sample Pack- $400 ($50 OFF)
includes membership & 15 ml of
• D-Limonene, Natural & Organic
• Beta Caryophyllene, Natural
• Beta-Myrcene
• Linalool, Natural
• a-Pinene, Natural
• Beta-Pinene, Natural
• Nerolidol, Synthetic
C) Purchase Large Sample Pack- $650
includes membership, & 30 ml listed below, & 1 Gram Cannabis Terpenes
• Beta-Myrcene
• Linalool, Natural
• a-Pinene, Natural
• Beta-Pinene, Natural
• Nerolidol, Synthetic
• 1 Gram Cannabis Terpenes

What does the membership include?
You can purchase any of of nearly 70 products
• 20 Isolated Terpenes (Limonene, Pinene, Linalool, etc)
• 35 Flavorings ( Cotton Candy, Pineapple, Grape, Cherry, etc)
• 3 Isolated Blends ( Indica, Sativa, Hybrid)
• ALL NEW CANNABIS TERPENES
In addition to that you also access the expertise of the strongest terpene networks on the planet. I have helped over 1000 people with there issues and questions. If i do not know the answer to your question, I know the guy that can answer it. Having an expert on call is a very valuable asset, as any of my members can call me anytime during the week for help.

Thanks again for taking the time to read this email and we hope to hear from you soon. Please do not call about this product as we expect the phone lines to blow up as soon as we go live with product. It would help us greatly if any questions could be emailed back to us and we will be able to respond in a more efficient manner. Here are a few things about the product.

1-Is there any THC?
Nope, we have tested, double tested, and are sure we can ship this to you anywhere you are.

2- What are the effects like?
Until this point I have only ever been dab high with my extracts. With this infused into the product I was able to achieve the stoned effect that has been missing all this time. Its a complete euphoria as the entourage effect comes into full effect.

3- What is the taste and smell like?
It literally puts the weed flavor back into the concentrates. Like vaping/dabbing flower not butane.

Honestly after experiencing a fully restored terpene profile in a shatter, I don't know how I will go back to regular dabbing.

Members Purchase Here tommorrow at 10am mountain time

To Become A Member with the specials listed above you must click here, only people who are in my email list have the option to buy this. Forward this to any friends who you think might also like to try the new terpenes.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Cannabis derived terpenes have been being sold for more then 1 year by several companies. As far as I know they are all terpenes suites from various single variety sources. They do not all use steam as several say they have a better way using cold traps.
I do like terps, and want them from Cannabis. Or use Cannabis products that are very high in terpenes naturally and no need for additions. Much of the best herb is very high in terpenes.
-SamS

Cannabis Derived Terpene Are Finally Here!

Denver Terps has been using a steam distillation to isolate the various terpenes, here is the email I got today announcing their sale.

Hi [deleted]

I am very excited to announce that Denver Terps is releasing a line of cannabis derived terpenes. It has been almost a year and a half of us only being able to send you the highest quality extracts steam distilled from various plant sources aside from cannabis. We have now partnered with a company here in Colorado to bring you an exclusive line of incredible smelling and tasting essential oil blends that have ground breaking effects in every aspect.

I have received thousands of calls over that last 16 months and it seems like every one wanted a terpene blend that smells like cannabis. I had to let almost every one of you down and explain how the market hadn't evolved to that point. I am so amazed to tell you that that time is finally here.

These blends will not be available in endless quantities like our other products. At this point in time, we will be monitoring the market and do not expect these terpenes to last long as our inventory is very limited. We expect this trial to go well, and if it does than we will begin to scale our operations to produce more.

Due to the limited availability we will only be offering these products to our members. We know we can fulfill a small order for every single member, but the general public is a little trickier.

We will be able to do wholesale eventually, in like a month or two, but right now this is your chance to try out these amazing terpenes on a small scale and we can talk bulk later over the phone.

So for those of you who are a member, tomorrow morning at 10am mountain time, be sure to check out our store at:

http://www.DenverTerpenes.com/store

For those of you who are not a member yet. It is very easy to become one and we are running a few specials for this release over the next 7 days. Option C is the only one that will come with the cannabis terpenes included. Options A&B will get you access to purchase the terpenes tomorrow morning with the rest of our members.

OFFERS EXPIRE 6/1/2016

A) Purchase Membership Straight Up- $200

B) Purchase Medium Sample Pack- $400 ($50 OFF)
includes membership & 15 ml of
• Beta-Myrcene
• Linalool, Natural
• a-Pinene, Natural
• Beta-Pinene, Natural
• Nerolidol, Synthetic
C) Purchase Large Sample Pack- $650
includes membership, & 30 ml listed below, & 1 Gram Cannabis Terpenes
• Beta-Myrcene
• Linalool, Natural
• a-Pinene, Natural
• Beta-Pinene, Natural
• Nerolidol, Synthetic
• 1 Gram Cannabis Terpenes

What does the membership include?
You can purchase any of of nearly 70 products
• 20 Isolated Terpenes (Limonene, Pinene, Linalool, etc)
• 35 Flavorings ( Cotton Candy, Pineapple, Grape, Cherry, etc)
• 3 Isolated Blends ( Indica, Sativa, Hybrid)
• ALL NEW CANNABIS TERPENES
In addition to that you also access the expertise of the strongest terpene networks on the planet. I have helped over 1000 people with there issues and questions. If i do not know the answer to your question, I know the guy that can answer it. Having an expert on call is a very valuable asset, as any of my members can call me anytime during the week for help.

Thanks again for taking the time to read this email and we hope to hear from you soon. Please do not call about this product as we expect the phone lines to blow up as soon as we go live with product. It would help us greatly if any questions could be emailed back to us and we will be able to respond in a more efficient manner. Here are a few things about the product.

1-Is there any THC?
Nope, we have tested, double tested, and are sure we can ship this to you anywhere you are.

2- What are the effects like?
Until this point I have only ever been dab high with my extracts. With this infused into the product I was able to achieve the stoned effect that has been missing all this time. Its a complete euphoria as the entourage effect comes into full effect.

3- What is the taste and smell like?
It literally puts the weed flavor back into the concentrates. Like vaping/dabbing flower not butane.

Honestly after experiencing a fully restored terpene profile in a shatter, I don't know how I will go back to regular dabbing.

Members Purchase Here tommorrow at 10am mountain time

To Become A Member with the specials listed above you must click here, only people who are in my email list have the option to buy this. Forward this to any friends who you think might also like to try the new terpenes.

Last edited:

stim

it is not exactly optimal to be smoking concentrated terps. May of them effect your health when smoked FYI.

jump /injack

Veteran
"Cannabis derived terpenes have been being sold for more then 1 year by several companies. As far as I know they are all terpenes suites from various single variety sources. They do not all use steam as several say they have a better way using cold traps.
I do like terps, and want them from Cannabis. Or use Cannabis products that are very high in terpenes naturally and no need for additions. Much of the best herb is very high in terpenes."
-SamS

Hey Sam,

Got some more email from Colorado http://www.denverterpenes.com/sample-pack.html and the gentlemen in Colorado have more than one type of terpenes, the ones from cannabis and another from whatever, might be from hemp from Canada, is there that much difference from a taste stand point [or medical] or from a molecular basis?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it is not exactly optimal to be smoking concentrated terps. May of them effect your health when smoked FYI.

Yep, true! However steam distillation may rid unwanted residual particles making it safer. Still, concentrates are not good for lung function long term.

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran

I am not so sure they are a problem as fresh herb can have upto 5% and dry sift resin that is 99.9% resin heads only have even more. The terpenes are even higher in just resin heads but I do not see any problems from the high levels. Not added terpenes, these are in the resin heads naturally.
-SamS

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am not so sure they are a problem as fresh herb can have upto 5% and dry sift resin that is 99.9% resin heads only have even more. The terpenes are even higher in just resin heads but I do not see any problems from the high levels. Not added terpenes, these are in the resin heads naturally.
-SamS

Thanks....makes more sense.

dddaver

Veteran
Amazing plant.

Here we list the main terpenes found in Cannabis Sativa and its effects on our health. You will see that percentages can vary widely from one variety to another,:
terpenes11-910x452.png

Gizmo

wow super cool info dddaver, could you tell me where this picture comes from please ? i wish to know more about the effect of terpenes in Cannabis, im a medical user and i recently began to learn the effect of THC versus CBD and would like to learn more of the different effect and interaction of different terpenes with cannabinoids. thank you.
sincerely

Gizmo

Pl4nk

Some of these are synthetic...why dont we just start smoking spice and chemical terps, No thanks i chose life...and Nature

Galaxy420

retaining terpenes may require the terps to be maintained at 30 below zero or they evaporate ( extremely volatile) . for a fresh nature experience it is best to get terps from the source of growth of the terps ( buds).

Latest posts

Latest posts