What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2016 cup^

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Just prebooked some appartment a week ago...

plan to stay from 16-21... would sounds logical to me :)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah it's that time again slowly. i hope the folks planning to enter are already pushing their plants to get those entries ready in plenty of time :)

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
so are we talking about the icmag cup or high times? I was gonna ask how you enter icm cup and how much you need for judging.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
so are we talking about the icmag cup or high times? I was gonna ask how you enter icm cup and how much you need for judging.

this is the IC cup bro..

In previous years the amounts were 28g for bud entries and 7g for hash... to enter you need to keep your eyes peeled for the rules of entry thread nearer the time...

Last edited:

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got my grow going now.. I'm gonna get 28 bud's all the same ready for that week.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
actually, if I do an entry this year, I'm thinking I'll bag it in grams before sending it in... that way I get to make sure they all look spot on... :)

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bag them separate Vacuum them separate after then use the layers method and you'll get it through undetected...

I sent some 'Scent from Hell' popups to my mate over christmas. The post office actually double bag and treat smelly packages differently.. They arrived in a sealed bag with some ozone in it...

I only posted them in a jiffy in their tub from the manufacturer. Might send some over loose when I send the weed...

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I humbly ask where the aforementioned pinball is...?

Presently, shaking in anticipation - for to me, the Silverball is
almost as good as Surfing, which is almost as good as ___....!

Somewhere in there, 420 fits in. Either #2 or #3.

Mahalo Nui Loa.

mack 10

Veteran
I humbly ask where the aforementioned pinball is...?

Presently, shaking in anticipation - for to me, the Silverball is
almost as good as Surfing, which is almost as good as ___....!

Somewhere in there, 420 fits in. Either #2 or #3.

Mahalo Nui Loa.

See if you can beat our champion,
74G he's a master pinballer.

And Woohoo! Roll on IC cup!
Going to be amazing.

Latest posts

Latest posts