What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

60 minute tear down

filter xp

I think the idea of doing a grow or two of some tomatoes sounds great. Maybe even in the process you could have an mj plant or two thrown in the mix...hidden of course. If you get through one of those and the leo is truly watching your ass for this crap, then something should happen. When it doesn't and you start up again you won't have to be paranoid about it

I was thinkin the same thing recently. Taking a season or two off from growing mj, buy tons of equipment and grow banzais for a year or two. My electric would be huge, id have a list full of equipment traced to me, but there would be no weed for the bust. After the bust, curse the cops out, maybe sue the county, then get right back to growing weed undisturbed. LOL

Wishful thinking? Perhaps...but how sweet it would be

dan kay

if you grow tomatoes be sure to put a camera in the room so you can capture the look on the cops face if they do raid your pad. That'd be a timeless photo/video.

G

Were I am at, they still may whip my ass for screwin with them.

Stormtroopers all the way

Tex

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
* my beans shudders *

* my beans shudders *

yeah i promised myself a long time ago that i would NEVER go to texas

filter xp

haha yea i hear you Tex, im sick of the fuckin corrupt NY cops too. If i did video tape everything id have that on tape too at least, get all the cops arrested.

Although who knows, here you can shoot a guy with no gun 41 times and still be a hero cop. But I'd love to be able to video tape that whole scene either way.

G

You would have better luck getting off on killing the cop that bust through your door than you would the weed.

That's one thing about the bear arms and concealed handgun permits in Texas, you can kill someone for being in your yard after dark but, you better not have any or smoke weed. You will be up shit creek.

Tex

dan kay

depends on what part of the state. There are some friendly areas and the possession laws aren't that bad up to a qp can be a misdemeanor. I've lived in states with tougher laws. Just don't screw with DPS.

tragic1

Damn sorry to hear about your bad news TK. Your friend may have a hard time getting that evidence surpressed. I had the samething happen to me and they said because there was a fight and someone may have been endanger that they have a right to enter without a warrant. Hey this is where our tax dollars go. Just hearing your story brings back memories that get me pissed, but trust me once things blow over and you get to grow again it will feel like the first time. Keep your head up and remember we are only as free as they let us be.

G

That's exactly what they through at him. In the course of clearing the premises, for their own safety of course, they stunbled on two grow closets,

His lawyer wanted a $10,000.00 retainer to get started on the case. He still feels like he can get him off on most of it and get his equipment back but who knows.

I'm just lain kow for a bit. I am ready to get going on some Blurberry Haze and Sour Deisel maybe some LSD.

Tex

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
hey tragic

hey tragic

i was wodering in your case was the fight at your place?
if i'm understand tk right this fight occured at his neighbors house and AFTER they had the guy in custody they mistakenly went through the wrong house thinking it was his. in this case there's no "thier own safety" issue that can be brought up as they had thier suspect in custody already and tks' friends house wasn't "the scene" to begin with. his neighbors house was
just a thought....

G

They took him into custody in the backyard of my buddies house, But what they are say is that the back door was ajar and they didn't know if there were other perps in the house.

At least that's their story and so far they are stickin to it.

I really don't think I am on any kinda of watchlist either after hearing all the facts. I think it was a fluke that my name came up only because they probably ran everybody that was in his caller ID and did a cursury/background check on eveybody back at the police station. That's when I think my name came up. It was like oh here is this name and number and it comes back clean with no priors, no tickets, buisness owner, oh well mabe he was getting some mechanic work done that's why he called, well on to the next victim. There were probably some really hardcore names on that list. I'm sure that were more important to chase and harrass

Still layin low for a couple weeks or so

Tex

Last edited:

greendica

Just my 2 cents on the issue. A 60 minute tear down plan is a great idea, but you might want to try to make it like 10 or 15. Not just for the cops but for many other reasons. Last July I awoke to a electrical fire in my attic. I went up with my fire extinguisher, which all growers should have handy, and put the fire out. But the damage was done. Smoke was coming out from the roof for awhile I guese. Knowing the fire department was probably called and on their way, I ran to my basement and tried to destroy and tear down as much as possible. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time. They caught me with 65 still potted flowering plants, 5 mothers, 2.5 pounds, alot of hash, 4500 watts of lights, and everything else a grower would have like ferts, charts, etc.. Luckily they didn't have any proof I was selling, like large scales, money, expensive stuff and cars. And no guns!!! I was just an extremely large addict! HeHe! So I got a good lawyer, was facing 7 years but since this is my first offense I got a good bargain, I think. Felony hit, fines paid with my bail money, and 3 years probation with counceling and random drug screens! But still, I have no grow rooms anymore and I am HURTIN bad!!!So word to the already wise growers, don't just expect the cops from someone rattin you out, think of everything! 2 summers ago I had a funnel cloud go directly over my house and touch down a few miles out of town. Totally freaky! Now that would have been catastrophic!! So start planning your tear down plans for as quick as possible! Wish I would have had one!

tragic1

Hey Mybeans420. It doesn't even have to be at the house they got the call for. If they say they think that they are in danger they can enter whereever they want. Sounds pretty handy when you don't have a warrant.

G

GD, you are correct, a faster teardown is already planned. That was the first time I had to do it and everything was hot. I think 10 to 15 minutes is manageable now.

Gettin rid of plants and plant material is my problem. I need a shredder or something or furnace maybe.

I can't imagime having to tear down the size operation it sounds like you had in 15 minutes. I am not that ambitious, maybe 10 in bloom max at any time. My problem was I was spread out around all over the house. I had a clone and mother closet inside and a veg and flower room in my garage area. all that has changed now. I got it real consolidated now. Three years probation for all that yummy goodness. You got a deal alright. In Texas you would still be buried under the jail. I can imagine your hurtin if it's been out of growing for that long. Gotta do what you gotta do.

Tex