What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Killin it UP.... As usual...
I personally go back and forth as far as which one I like better... Had lots of both.... I think forum with a cure over time ages better and beats animal in funk but fresh animal got it by a hair... But again it's all speculation and personal opinion.... I like animal as its more functional but gsc fucks ya up.... Idk I said I'm back and fourth and prob will be for few more yrs.... Just glad i got it all and outta all my jars cookies is most opened

L

LumpStatus

Animal is gsc (forum I presume) x fire og....I wouldn't say it's a bx because it's a different og cut. Just my opinion though...

Jbonez

Veteran
Animal is gsc (forum I presume) x fire og....I wouldn't say it's a bx because it's a different og cut. Just my opinion though...

Shit thatd be easy to make if thats the genetics of the Animal...

I heard Platinum GSC is just GSC x platinum OG, again, an easy thing to make...

Just a little selection and bam... Nu Nu...

L

LumpStatus

Easy easy...with just a little selection you might get lucky and find something good, but it won't be the animal cookie cut. You will have dozens of phenotypes, maybe even hundreds, none of which should be called animal cookies. I don't know how much breeding you have done but you should know that trying to cross GSC with Fire og to find the exact replica of the animal cookies cut would be like me having a new baby every year with my girl hoping that 1 of these babies will eventually come out exactly like my first child, it's not going to happen.

So my suggestion to you, yes make the cross, find something as close to the animal cookie as you can find, but don't call it the animal cookie because it won't be the animal cookie.

If I had 10 kids with my girl I wouldn't name them all the same thing :)

paulycali

Easy easy...with just a little selection you might get lucky and find something good, but it won't be the animal cookie cut. You will have dozens of phenotypes, maybe even hundreds, none of which should be called animal cookies. I don't know how much breeding you have done but you should know that trying to cross GSC with Fire og to find the exact replica of the animal cookies cut would be like me having a new baby every year with my girl hoping that 1 of these babies will eventually come out exactly like my first child, it's not going to happen.

So my suggestion to you, yes make the cross, find something as close to the animal cookie as you can find, but don't call it the animal cookie because it won't be the animal cookie.

If I had 10 kids with my girl I wouldn't name them all the same thing :)

Well said for sure :)

Jbonez

Veteran
I would just call it what it was. GSC x Fire OG

Regardless, semantics aside, Im assuming some of the traits are homogeneous given the OG being used, that actually would make finding a similar pheno pretty easy.. This Ive seen with polyhybrids that have been bx'd..

There is no two identical pheno's.. May look identical, smoke, taste, whatever, but I would never assume to replicate the dna of the Animal, if thats what you are referring to..lol Just something similar, or a whole new "animal" all together.

TPFTFW

Veteran
oddly enough a pheno i know of REAKS of.. red lobster.. cheddar bay biscuits and crab with hints of lemon.. shits super hard to come across.. i heard its dank though i guess its not out of the original cross.. havent got a chance to try it.. seems like its worth a smoke sesh though ;)
GIFSoup

Status
Not open for further replies.