Thread Title Search
Click to buy Cannabis Seeds at Fast Buds
Blumat auto watering Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2017, 05:50 PM #5011
420Barista

420Barista is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiami View Post
I have been dialing them in now for a week or so making small adjustments everyday but I imagine it's even less work the second time. Overall so far I am extremely pleased with them and I plan to purchase more. Infact they are working so well I'm considering trying out some smaller pots again, starting to feel like my 20 gallons may be Abit more then what's necessary.

Thanks for your help everyone.
traditionally the size of your plant is in relation to the size of your container its in. if you can use 20 gal containers and have adequate height for the plant to grow into, i would keep using them.
420Barista is offline Quote

Old 10-30-2017, 12:25 AM #5012
Tamiami

Tamiami is on a distinguished road
I am so impressed with these things I am planning to switch my entire flowering garden over. I will still be hand watering in veg but I have come to the conclusion that no matter how hard I try I could never be able to do as good a job of keeping the plants happy as the blumat maxis I have been using. I am sold for sure.
Tamiami is offline Quote

Old 10-30-2017, 03:53 AM #5013
Jhhnn

Jhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant future
Blumats are excellent in veg. This is the current batch of QM on the left & Rishi Kush on the right, 4 weeks from seed in 3L airpots & recycled soil. Two 315w CDM lamps.The tallest are at 11" & growing fast at this phase-

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=1796223

I may let them go another week before going to 11-1/2/12-1/2 photoperiod. I'll trim away some of the lower growth at the same time.
Jhhnn is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2017, 11:53 AM #5014
GotRice

GotRice is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rives View Post
I suspect that it depends a lot on the media that you choose. I use Botanicare ReadyGro Aeration Mix, and it is damn near impossible to over-water with it. I try to set the Blumats at very near saturation (or just shy of runoff...). My thought was to try and emulate a hydroponic installation as closely as possible, and move the highest level of nutrients through the plant as possible. According to your scale, I would shoot for 90+.

It will be interesting to see other people's experience.
Hello Rives and All,

Been busy with life and all. Hope everyone is doing good and life is moving along great for everyone.

I've just complete my first run with Blumat; I'm convince and thankful for this invention. It has made my life so much easier. I could travel, I can go to work, I can spend endless time with my newborn daughter (11 weeks old). Without Blumat I wouldn't be able to do all this things while trying to grow medicine for my mother cancer.

Thank You for the thread and thank you Rives and others for helping me setting it up. I'm happy to get my life back .

I'm in Vege on a new run: Questions

When hand watering I've always does Wet and Dry cycle trying to promote root growth in searching of water. Now that I'm using Blumat, how do I go about using Blumat in Vege? Since blumat always keep my coco moist does that intervene with my roots growth because I no longer have wet and dry cycle?

Please advice, thank you.

Rice
GotRice is online now Quote