What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can anyone inlighten me?

Greenthumber

Out of 10 plants this is the only 1 to
Show this kind of leaf action, I assumed it has something to do with transpiring either to much or to little but it’s the only one. My temps stay at 77-79 f lights on and drop to 69-71 at night room usually stays around 45 50% humidity lights on and raises to around 60 at night fans on and air circulation 24 hrs, other than that all the plants are in excellent health only 1 had a slight cal mag def that was takin care of early and this wasn’t the one

Attachments

• 195AA812-4C63-4838-8281-6898C2E6708F.jpg
    195AA812-4C63-4838-8281-6898C2E6708F.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 8
  • C2489911-4F17-48A3-B6CE-6D3053D2987B.jpg
    C2489911-4F17-48A3-B6CE-6D3053D2987B.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 8

troutman

Seed Whore
Either bring up the humidity to around 65% when the light is on and/or don't run your fan 24/7.

Just make sure the temperature doesn't get too high also.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
My first instinct with the pics and info you provided is your feed might be a tad high.

Are all the plants the same strain? From clone? What are you feeding them and how much? How far from the lamp is it?

Greenthumber

Either bring up the humidity to around 65% when the light is on and/or don't run your fan 24/7.

Just make sure the temperature doesn't get too high also.

I’ve considered bringing up the humidity a bit but all the other plants seem to love the current environment, I’m not brave enough to shut off the air flow though lol

Greenthumber

My first instinct with the pics and info you provided is your feed might be a tad high.

Are all the plants the same strain? From clone? What are you feeding them and how much? How far from the lamp is it?

I was thinking that might have been the case for a minute as well as my run off ec in all the pots started to rise so I started feeding lighter after a flush with more run off but that was a few weeks back, I always feed on the lighter side of the scale 1 mil sometimes under per gallon of florabloom was what I started with, I made a switch just to see the difference to ionic that I had and cal mag+. Cal mag to around 200 Ppm then added ionic untill about 600 Ppm then ph to 6.0 6.1 And they all seem to love it so far run off is staying right around the same and the ph run off is 6.1 in all containers it’s just that One plant that seems to like it’s curvy edges cupped up lol starting to wonder if it’s just genetics, all are from clone few different strains but that is the only one of that strain I have

al70

Veteran
diagnostics is the key, learn how they grow, thats the fun part, goodluck.