What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Foliage Sprays

dwnlowgrow604

im trying to research any sprays I can use for nutrients between feeds while in Veg. Figure I'd post this and get input from this awesome community. Thanks for taking the time to check out this thread

dwnlowgrow604

Thanks for all the input. I've been reading and researching trying to evolve my growing techniques. I really appreciate the advice.

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Sea-90 (sea minerals) for nutrition.
Potassium Silicate for strength & disease protection.

mcnasty

i foliar yucca extract (nectar of the gods brand just because amazon had it) hydrodynamics nitrozime, bioag fulvic, and microbe life photosynthesis plus once a week. Plants seem to love it.

maimunji

Cal mag full dose, 1/4 aspirin per litter and full dose rhizotonic once per week. 1 ltr spray cover nice 10 plants in veg. Everything explode roots grow like crazy from rhizotonic. You can add silica also and maxicrop if you want.