What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which booster?

Fulvic_farmer

This might be an easy one for a lot of you. Im looking to switch up my booster.

Something that comes around 3 - 4th week into flower.
Iv heard different brands but they all do something different then what I want.

Iv heard good things about Plagrons Green Sensation. I was just wondering if anyone has had any luck with it.

clown baby

monopotassium phosphate. 0-52-34.

The foundation of most of your expensive bloom boosters. Except if you buy it from a a normal, non marijuana specific vendor, it only costs like $2-$5/lb, depending on volume.

Or pay over $1,000 for 10L of plagrons green sensation. (LOL)

Fulvic_farmer

I know Green Sensation is Cannas number 1 competitor. The guy at the shop said Green Sensation cuts out 3 of Cannas products. So it made sense to me.

Fulvic_farmer

He did the BOOST , ZYME, and PK

I thought that was pretty cool. Considering I need a boost and it helps with a couple other things. I know the price is a little high but after a little investigation its quite concentrated and I guess Plagron is known for premium products.

JJ Lowe

Goto amazon and order Kabloom.
Or goto your local hydro shop and get some koolbloom..
about the same...

CaliNewby

I have only used the Green Sensation so far, but very happy with the results. after 48 hours you can just see the flower frost over :dance013: but if anybody out there has any other recommendations feel free! :joint:

Fulvic_farmer

MOAB is really hot isn't it?

Green Sensation just seems like its beneficial as well as a booster. But This is really helping I wouldn't even consider KoolBloom.

jobepla

monopotassium phosphate. 0-52-34.

The foundation of most of your expensive bloom boosters. Except if you buy it from a a normal, non marijuana specific vendor, it only costs like $2-$5/lb, depending on volume.

Or pay over $1,000 for 10L of plagrons green sensation. (LOL)

I don't get it, the npk values of greens sensations is 0-9-10 and not 0-52-34. Why should be monopotassium phosphate? Can u explain it?

Fulvic_farmer

I went ahead and purchased the Green Sensation.

Woah.

Canna defiantly has competition.

Almost 3 days after using it, plants are greener & standing up. Trichome production is already up and its only been 2 waterings.

Latest posts

Latest posts