What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rate my site on sick plants

Levitikuz

damn man, thats pretty awesome....that site alone could help out hundreds if not thousands of people!

The MJ gods are proud of your work,....

Im def. goin to book mark that site....i might never have to ask another question lol, you really hit a home run bro.

NICE

Last edited:

steve green

nice work THeLeader..great lookin site. Pics are great help to all. Theres all kinds of good stuff in there :rasta: im still looking over.. Thnx ,and GL :wave:

Last edited:

dubmaster

Fantastic!
This is a great piece of work.
easy to navigate, simply enough design but fresh and appealing.
My only constructive criticism is the size of a lot of the pictures.
Being the site is for sick plants, ya really need good closeup pictures.
But Very very very good work!

clay10

nice work. thats a good collection of pics of deficiencies.

Are you hosting this? Because i was thinking about adding it to stumble upon (like digg) , but your traffic my jump.

Last edited:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Agreed...Although Stitch's guide is very good I felt it lacked the pictures to accompany the text.

This is indeed a welcome addition and is tagged for future referral.

Excellent find.

minds_I

That is an awesome guide. Just stopping in to say a few pics on the P-K sections helped me FINALLY diagnose what my current plants' problems probably are.. after tons of searching! Wish I would have had that site when I first started out. Good work! :yes:

The only suggestion I have is resizing some of the smaller pics (if it's possible). A couple were very small and hard to see/read.

But overall.. damn, that's a nice source of info! I know a lot of work went into this... thanks a lot!!

romdog11

i like your site because it gave me more pics and i am now able to really diagnose my plants problem. thanks for making the site.

GrassArt

WOw, I must say your site has amazing graphics and I love the colors and how it all works! its really helpful man! I know its terrible suggest something you should try cuase the site is so awesome, but, lol, you may want to when a person is viewing a Deficiency (N,P,K,Mg, or w/e) to try and seperate the FLOWERING from VEGGING pics just to make it a bit easier to tell when the N,P,K,Mg, or whatever deficiency you have is happening, ionno just a thought? Oh and pics bigger would be awesome! But i understand *bandwidth* must be killer with those glossy shots!

Overall! A totally killer site, I stickeyed it right away!

GrassArt

ps: Hope you don't mind my suggestions, just merely my humble observation from viewing the site.

Last edited:

wildheart

Magnesium Deficiencies....

Magnesium Deficiencies....

Hi,

I checked out your site - looks nice.

I was hoping to find some info there about how to deal with Mag. Def.'s using dolomite lime to amend the soil...

Saw all the Mag. Def. photos, but never saw any text or any feedback anywhere about how to actually deal with the problem... Did I miss something somewhere?

Am looking for some guidance on how much lime to add to a two gallon bucket of Fox Farm Happy Frog soil. I am also supplementing my magnesium FREE water with 7.5ml/Gallon of Cal-Mag Plus. Have been told that my very pure water will eventually push any magnesium out of my soil through runoff, and am beginning to notice a few plants here and there begin to show beginning signs of mag def.

Someone suggested one TBSP/gallon, I am thinking more like one TSP/gallon, especially with the Cal-Mag fortified water...

Any thoughts, feedback?

Thanks,

Wh