What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Phoenix Project- free Sativa seeds

JLP

Veteran
*****THESE SEEDS ARE ALL GONE******

Hey everybody,
Here's someting I've been working on for a few months now.
As some of you may know,our beloved Dutchgrown was raided last year and had her entire grow destroyed by the Dutch police.
Most of the confiscated plants were seeded.In particular,she had some Neville's Haze that was pollenated by a NH male and some SSH that was pollenated by the same NH male.After the bust she was able to find some seeds on the floor where the plants had been.DG was gracious enough to send me some of those seeds.The seeds are mixed so there is not much of a way to tell which is NHxNH and which is NHxSSH.

For the first batch of seeds I selected my 2 best plants(1 fem 1 male) from the first 6 seeds I germed.Both the female and male showed sex at around 30 days.Both were extremely branchy and stretchy.The fem stopped stretching at about 60 days.
The fem took 16 weeks to flower and finished about 5 feet tall.
The long flower time is somewhat off set by the fact that I put them into flower right after they germed.I grew theses under a 12/12 light cycle.You might be able to reduce flowering by scaling back to a 10/14 light cycle.These are not easy to manage indoors but nothing is impossible if you flower early enough and top them very well.These will probably require some mid-flower pruning or bending for indoor growers.The buds are somewhat airy,not the greatest bag appeal,but the seem to roll and smoke just fine.

They produce little smell in the grow.The flavor is kind of spicy/peppery,understated.This is probably the most Sativa plant I've grown.Until recently I didn't have the vertical room to grow them,but I always wanted to.
The high is extremely clear,especially in comparision to Indicas and Hybrids.It's like getting drunk without your tounge getting thick.It takes a little getting used to.At first you kind of underestimate how high you are,until you try to do something.
I didn't notice any paranoia or intense speediness.Overall I found it to be a very pleasant change of pace.

Anyway,if you like some free seeds just PM me with a safe addy.EDIT****THESE SEEDS ARE ALL GONE.******

Phoenix 1 will be the first in a series of seeds from these genetics,hopefully.

Here's some pics of the seedmother and father.

100PH1_plant-med.jpg

100PH1_bud-med.jpg

100PH1_bud2-med.jpg

100PH1_macrox-med.jpg

100PH1_6_wks_malex-med.jpg

JLP:)

******THESE SEEDS ARE ALL GONE*******

Last edited:

Joemutt1978

Have you got a name picked out yet? Thats my favorite part of making seeds, naming the cross!

Is it Phoenix1?

Last edited:

full time daddy
Veteran
nice nice nice work.....my friend :)

how do you think this will grow with the c-99xhaze in the same room?

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
JLP

JLP

Hey man ,hope you are well.I ended up growing out 30 F2's and ran into just about the same thing you spoke of in your post.I wanted to let you know that you will find a short pheno when you continue growing the rest out.Out of 18 females,I ended up with 4 that were quite short without the stretch.All the other acted just like you described with very see-through type buds although the bracts were coated in big trichomes.Almost all calaxes and a few single blade leaves on these airy buds. One of my shorties had a pure sativa pattern and over twice as much resin as her nearest rival and the exact odor you descibe.Pepper,spicy,like biting a pine needle!
Tuff to grow ,but don't you just love that strange high?I've only smoked one pin-joint where I took a bud from her last week.Totally blasted,with that lingering odor/flavor,definitely a sativa high that you can really feel,almost like it's as strong as an indica,but all in the head.Mind wandering,what was I going to do,I forgot kinda weed.
Very nice of you to offer the fellas some seed to try!Take care.........................CC

You guys that get seeds,prepare to exercise patience growing these out,but well rewarded in the end!!!!:wave:

JLP,your last pics with the trichs and bright orange hairs,,,,that's one of the NH X SSS for sure!!!!!Very nice!!

Last edited:
G

looks like somethin special. :)

Your work is much appreciated JLP.

THC

cpt.kush

JLP...YOUR REP AS A GOOD BREEDER HAS LED ME TO ASK IF YOU COULD PASS SOME OF THOSE MY WAY I MAINLY GROW INDICA DOMINENT PLANTS BECAUSE I ONLY HAVE 4 1/2 FT OF GROW SPACE BUT IV BEEN TRYING TO FIND A GOOD SATIVA DOM PLANT OR SEEDS THAT HAS A SHORT STATURE TO ADD TO MY MOSTLY INDICA COLLECTION

Another fine cross, The parents look killer JLP.i bet the smoke is too, that great sativa high. Hope to be able to do a outdoor test grow down here in FL for ya Thanks.........................Herb

BigBuddha

yes jlp! some awesome looking hazes you have there, definatly would have to put them straight to flower ! theres gotta be a few keepers in there again! looking forward to more quality from you bro,peace & love bigb

med_breeder

Thanks JLP,
For a chance to grow out such lovely strain.
I am a huge sativa fan, I have the patience for the flowering time. I can't wait to grow it out and sample it's tatste, and high.
The frostiness and colors are simply amazing.
great job!

thanks again.

peace,
mb

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
Great experience to learn and grow out some wonderful stuff to enjoy thank you again:D

g13

THCesar said:
looks like somethin special. :)

Your work is much appreciated JLP.

THC
I agree THC For anyone to do for others what JLP does And ask for nothing in return .is very commendable.NOT to mention the cost of postage and ect...With more people like JLP we will truly overgrow the world.......................g13

Don't forget you little oh me.. Place me in for the souther state test.. NH X SSS looks good from here.. I would love to help you JLP..:D

Thanks.

G

JLP gets my vote for "Cool Dude of the Year,2004"! :)

**Remember,folks,if you don't have PLENTY of light
(at LEAST 1000w of HPS (or a greenhouse/patio in an EQUATORIAL climate)to use EXCLUSIVELY on these,then you shouldn't grow them-)

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
I'll..........

I'll..........

.................second that!!!!!!!Very good guy!