What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bud rot?

ramse

the "white dots" have been mostly washed by the rain... Aptus Fungone has oxidized some leaves, ruining the buds slightly... I hope that the final product will not be compromised...
Fortunately I have not found any signs of mold, instead I found a couple of sprouts eaten by the caterpillars and full of their feces
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ramse

hi to all,
with the Moroccans strain fortunately, I no longer had any mold problems... but only greedy caterpillars
here a plant that has to finish maturing:
picture.php

while, on a plant of another strain that is at the end of the third week of flowering, I found some leaves with brown spots and some primordial flowers with the same color

here the plant (the white spots are due to the Serenade spray):
picture.php

spots, found on two buds:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ramse

picture.php

initially I thought that the cause was attributable to the spray Aptus Fungone (h2o2), since the plant is very close to that which was sprayed with the product... a few drops fell and caused oxidation...
but then I saw another branch present what would appear to be the initial symptoms, photo:
picture.php

picture.php

sorry for my bad english, and thank you all

ramse

I still dead and brown pistils... only one branch is affected by this phenomenon
here's how it's progressing
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

comparison after three days:
picture.php

picture.php

SurfdOut

Veteran
Looks like caterpillar damage to me and the bud rot starts right where they damage the plant, the amount the botrytis progresses depends on the weather and your treatment tactics. Always apply BT on your outdoor plants to prevent this. Also Serenade doesn't leave a white residue.

ramse

Looks like caterpillar damage to me and the bud rot starts right where they damage the plant, the amount the botrytis progresses depends on the weather and your treatment tactics. Always apply BT on your outdoor plants to prevent this. Also Serenade doesn't leave a white residue.

yes, more than likely they are damage from caterpillars... I have to redo the treatment with BT...
I am using Serenade Natria and leaves residues, it is also indicated as a side effect... those white residues are due to the Serenade. Now, after a week they disappeared almost completely
Thanks for your help