What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

eyesdownchronic

Im gonna be looking through the RIL Black when Iget the chance. JW posted a "black glue" here somewhere years ago. I was enraptured so now is my chance to find one too. I'll F2 them and then I think the phenos I want will pop up a lot.
Im also looking through my SFV bx5 x GB Bx5, looks like its one I am way more excited about than everyone else ha

oh, that sfv bx5 from twenty20 is really good. im sure that will be a good cross.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chimera #4
DSCN2927.JPG
DSCN2929.JPG

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The genes are Black Russian x Purple Shiva Skunk Bro.........Never heard reference to Black Widow from Nebus in Heath ` s cross of the Black Rose.......Just trying to keep shit straight since I ` ve been bombarded in PM bout this bitch since you`ve posted pics of the finished product.....

Peace....DHF......:ying:.......

You are right it was black russian. Idk why I said black widow ha!

Latest posts

Latest posts