What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blui: Bweed (clone only) x LUI = smokable xanax

LordOvertoke

our favorite nighttime smoke is this cross made by a friend and called Blui of a clone only strain from the NE called Bweed with a Legends Ultimate Indica male.

she yeilded two distinct phenotypes but the larger, better yeilding and higher calyx to leaf ratio was also the stronger.

my wife calls Blui "smokable xanax" because it takes the edge off better than anything else we've tried.

great plant, thanks to my friend for sharing his bounty. :)

LO

Buddy_sBlui_56Days.jpg

H

HellBoy

well howdy LO.. fancy meeting you here!! ..long time, no chat w/ ole Hellboy, eh?? ..hahaha..

That Blui looks nice... I should go hat in hand to my photog buddy! :D

Hellboy

G

Serious looking buds bro! That is the kind of plants every grower wants a crop of. Thanks for sharing.

elkie

does anyone know what ever happed to Tal or LOT ? I have a couple dozen of these seeds might need to do a throwback grow..elk...

4 Dragons

I have a pack or two of these and crossed to A11 too. I was shocked to see a thread on these! Last I have seen of Tal was on the cabanna...

Tal

I have a pack or two of these and crossed to A11 too. I was shocked to see a thread on these! Last I have seen of Tal was on the cabanna...

Wow what a nice surprise to find a thread about these. I've been away for a long time and just getting back in the game. I have reacquired the mother of these crosses (Bweed) and I'm in the process of reversing one to make some S1s of her. Would be interested to hear how yours turned out 4 Dragons. I sent a pack of the ones crossed with A11 to someone in Canada, and he found one he called Peaches that he loved. Bweed is a very special 40 year old clone I'd like to preserve and share.