What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow Show!

G

Welcome to my new Grow space, half of a sliding door closet. After plenty of Procrastination and multiple trips to home depot I have finally reached the finish line. This closet will be for flowering only.

Inside this closure I have (2) 400 watt HPS lamps. One in an air cooled hood another in a standard sunsystem hood. A 265cfm Blower to exhaust into the attic while a 4" 85 cfm fan blowing air in. Two hydro setups. An homemade ebb & flow table along side my Aero-NFT. having both of these will give me some flexiblity as far as selection. So without further ado........

Looks innocent enough.

But what is this?

Meet my Gardener

Inside we go

The Exhaust System with a gentle breeze from the fan

Keep the Ballasts outside and you can keep the temps as low as this in the summer.

Now its time to hook this up. But how? Time to ask a few Q's

Blatant :respect:

G

Blatant
Nice setup.. I hope it brings you lots of joy and nugs for days on end..
Ill be checking to see what ya got growing..peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
Our grow has been updated fully.. Enjoy..

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

G

Excellent B, that's the kind of commitment I like to see.

Love the NFT setup on the tubes like that. Gives me an idea

Grow on my brutha

Tex

nice looking set up indeed!! so you have the one blower pulling through the hood with the intake on the reflector open puling air out of the room too?? How big is that closet??

G

Thank You all for the Comments. I'm excited to finally be done building it. Now I can get serious again and just let it due its duty.

DR.D: At the moment I have Kali Mist In the Tubes and in the E&F Is an assortment of Destroyer, Kali Mist and Blue Moon Rocks. Just don't know how many of each since I was a lil clumsy in not labeling them. In about two weeks I should know which is which.

Sackoweed, Cannabiscourus, JetUsUp, & Ms. Greenjeans Glad to have you. This should be fun. I like my Gardener too. I call him Bumbo!

TK: Commitments the key my Brutha. Happy to inspire some Ideas I know you've given me plenty of em.

Organic Vapor: If you look at the 8th pic it will show the Blower in the upper left sucking air from one side of the Cooled Hood while a length of Ducting attached to the other side of the hood is left open and placed in between both of the lamps like in picture #4. A 4" fan is pulling in air from the Bottem left of the closet. It's enough to create negative pressure inside the closet which is a plus. The dimesions are roughly 6'X6'X2 1/2'

Blatant :respect:

traysure

Blatant: Great set up....you will, I mean your plants are really going to enjoy the CO2....You have a great set up there....I will enjoy watching this grow.
Take care.