What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Nebie Q? From Cali

wikidcalibudgrl

Hey there outdoorsy ones! :wave:

Ok,, here's my situation,,, I'm in Nor Cali( a couple hrs. north of Sac) ,,, i just pulled my NL#5xHaze outa my E&F tbl and put her into a 10 gl pot,, now it's been 12/12 for 28 days today,, i want to put it outdoors but don't want to( or have the means to right now) to move it back inside, or cover it to maintain the 12/12,,, so my Q is,, when are the days short enough to flower outdoors with no need to cover or move my plant,,, as of right now she's just sitting at the edge of my tbl, still feelin the love of the 1000wt light.

I've never done any kind of outdoor gurilla :monkeyeat: growin b4,, so I'm lost as too these kind of lighting Q's for outdoors.... so any advise would be appreciated,,,, tyty!

G

guest123

once the light goes over 13 hrs they will begin to reveg and stretch , the buds will elongate and not fill in , given my longest day is only 13 hrs thats all the info i can add ... im lucky enough to be able to use outdoors here as a perpetual flowering room .. hpe you can take advantage of the sun s rays to ripen your plant , sure is the nicest way to ripen ...

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i would think you would put it out about the middle of august to give it sept oct and nov. to finish flowering ....thats when everything in the area comes to its natural finish .. i dont think it will finish any earlier even though its already in flower. hope this helps

wolfshadow

As wally said.Even 12 1/2 hrs of daylight will most likely make it re-veg. You are already almost half way done,and to put them out would not be good for them.
Good luck..
<<ws>>

G

The middle of August, you can buy a cheap shed and move in and out to achieve 12/12.

wikidcalibudgrl

Wow! Thank you all for chimin in ! :wave: :joint:
Wally: Yeah, i reall y would like to see it finish outside,, if nothing else to see how big it'd get, cause i know the mother was a Monster :eek:

Babba: Highya! thanks for your input,, local help is a plus i guess with this kind of question,,, mid Aug huh,,, well i know it'll go a good 90-120 days :cuss: so it might just be done!
Wolf: Why do you thin kit'd reveg? it's at 12/12 now and only 28 days in today... pretty early i'd say for this long flowering girl??
Draw: hey, thank you for your thoughts,,, funny though, it's in a small shed now :biglaugh: under a 1000wt conversion bulb. But getting it out is the final plan i think...

wikidcalibudgrl

here's a pic of the beast,,,, 10 gl pot,,, Hydroton in the bottom, to help with drainage,, soil in middle w/ bonemeal added,, and more hydroton on top,,, it's happy in it's new pot still,, :woohoo:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
wikid - you're gonna have to hang an "OVERSIZE WIDE LOAD" sign on that girl! Wow - and she's got a bit of stretch to come, no? All I can say is W-O-W :dance: :bow:

LOL... I live a couple hours north of sac too, why don't I just walk over there and take a look at your plants for ya :D

In nor-cal you'll want to put your plants outside in late august (just after summer solstice) for sativas and mid september for indicas. We have prime conditions for outdoor sativas here in the northstate, it's not uncommon to see 15' tall sativas with our long veg period :yummy:

That NL #5 looks like a good mother plant, why not reveg some clippings off from her and give a couple of them to me and then move the rest outdoors in late august :listen2: :D

As a side note: CAMP hits our area between late september and early november with their IR equiped choppers (One white, one silverish-black) They are mainly looking for large scale outdoor grows and they regularly fly between about 4:00 PM untill 8:30 PM. They think they're pretty smart so you might want to plant near some bushes just in case.

wikidcalibudgrl

This , along with almost all the rest in the tbl were vegged about 8wks (starting 2-28-05 in tbl,, with today being 30s in flower) ,,, hmmm late Aug,,, :chin: that'd be just about when it's finishing up i think ( bout 90-120 days it'll go),,, might just start draggin it out on the "front porch" of my shed for the sun during it's day light hrs.... a bit hard on the back tho ,,,

med420user

Cannabisourus said:
LOL... I live a couple hours north of sac too, why don't I just walk over there and take a look at your plants for ya :D

Come on over...nice night for a stroll.

I'm one hour north of Sac. :joint:

wikidcalibudgrl

HEy ther MGJ: :chin: hmmm where can i get one of those signs at,,, especially if i'ma be dragging it around the yard,,,, LOL

Cannabisourus: highya:Wave: could ya see that from your window?? :wink: wow,, a lot of us from the north state up in this forum huh! Right on :tongue: Yeah, we regularly see the camp choppers circle'n around the area,,, they're maily looking down the the canyons near hear,, but they always have their lillte guy hangin out the side with his big 'ol binoculars,,,,, bastards :bat: Hahahhahaaa,,, but hey,, i'm a med user, and grow for my in-laws too who are also patients so FUCK UM :pointlaug hehehheeee. they can see me big plant if they want and the big bright yellow paper stating the law Im growing under it too :tongue: :smoke: ! Anyways,, i won't be growing out this strain again,, have a couple friends who've gotten cuts so it'll be around if i ever wanna again but,,, too long a flowerer for my likin' ,,, we'll see if i like the smoke enough to suffer through it :puppydoge again.

Meduser: Highya! another local yokal! :joint: Puff it up! and stick around for the rest of the show :lurk:

You know, one of these day's I'd love to see some grower get pissed off enough to bust out one of those Surface to Air missles like the one used in Man on Fire with Denzel Washington. That would make a great chopper repellent if you ask me :chin:

I plan on getting my license this year. There's a doctor that comes into town twice a month who issues them. It would be nice not to have to worry about getting busted by the state law enforcement at least.

med420user

med420user said:

I'm one hour north of Sac. :joint:

Geez!!! I don't know what I was smokin when I made this post. :joint: I don't live one hour north of Sac ... I'm one hour south. Guess I was standin the wrong way.
:eek: :yeahthats

med420user said:
Geez!!! I don't know what I was smokin when I made this post. :joint: I don't live one hour north of Sac ... I'm one hour south. Guess I was standin the wrong way.
:eek: :yeahthats

ROFL! That's a mistake I'd like to make sometime :D

wikidcalibudgrl

Cannab:
:biglaugh: :bis: :bis: :biglaugh:

Ty Ty! lol,,, he's my Doc as well. I see him down the hill from me,, or sometimes just make the trip and see him at his offices. HE's a great guy, he's the one who got the treatment for my back headed down the right path.

med420user {Quote}
Originally Posted by med420user

I'm one hour north of Sac.

Geez!!! I don't know what I was smokin when I made this post. I don't live one hour north of Sac ... I'm one hour south. Guess I was standin the wrong way.
{?Quote}

Too funny man,,,, true stoner moment there! :sasmokin:

Latest posts

Latest posts