What's new

G-13 getting ready for the 2005 seasion

Boner_da_Stoner

Alright guys, Due to the fact that I got my indoor going this winter, my outdoor grow will be pretty small. I had a friend on here that got seeds from JLP, well my friend couldn't use them so now I'll have 5 G-13, and about 10 G-13xHaze. I dont have a camera to post pics but I'll give details now. I just started germinating them yesterday all 15 have popped. Jlp you put out one great product. But anyway I have them in 16oz keg cups right now under my flous. I still have over a month till the predicted last frost, so they'll get some time to get bigger. Once they get big enough I'll be putting them in 5 gallon pots and sit them under that big light in the sky. I may move the larger, and healthier plants into 10 gallons, but I'll wait till that time comes. Were I'm at they will be doing great, the G-13 will finish first, and I'm really hoping that the G-13xHaze wont take to long, as we have a great but short growing seasion. Any help on growing these two plants would be a great help. Its my first try with these two. I really hope to get a sativa pheno from the haze, but I almost need an indica to finish on time. Well I'll update later. BdS out

quadracer

I would like to see some pictures tocompare. Too bad about the camera. Check out my gallery for some g-13 pics? Is there 1 seedling that is taking off over the others?

How are your plants? The G13 is a strain I am interested in. What is JLP? I have never heard of this breeder before, where can I find more info about these seeds?

remy2584

wait a minute!!!

wait a minute!!!

Just how in the world do people like yourselves get hold of G13xG13 backcross seeds? how do you know that the seeds are the real deal? If they are, then how do I get hold of them besides seedbay? :confused:

Latest posts

Latest posts