What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

* Attention! We need your collaboration!

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Attention! We need your collaboration!

We are looking for the owner of this bag. It was left on our booth at Product Earth Expo in Birmingham and we found it when we were packing our stuff to leave the event.

17.jpg
​​​​​​​

Please share this to help us find the owner. Join Us!
PS: If you are the owner please contact us, send us an e-mail and tell us what you had in the bag to verify that it is yours and we will be very happy to send it to you.
Big thanks to everyone for your help!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers guys!

We know that the chances of the owner being a user of ICMag are very low, but if any of you heard anything about someone loosing a bag in the expo, even if it's not an user of the forum, please share a link to this thread. We only do this because inside the bag we found a personal item of relatively important value.

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

B

bigganjabud

Il pass on the info to the people I was with mate but I doubt it will be any of my lot tommy

Hope the whole sweet team is well

Dog Star

Veteran
So you peeked inside bag..?? ;) LOL Thats a big no,no...

Am very interested what is so personal,tearing me appart,maybe a suicide belt... looks like some Rambo loosed those baggy... ;) hehehehee

Wish best that you found those owner..

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
So you peeked inside bag..?? ;) LOL Thats a big no,no...

Am very interested what is so personal,tearing me appart,maybe a suicide belt... looks like some Rambo loosed those baggy... ;) hehehehee

Wish best that you found those owner..

Hehehe :D

Yeah, we had to have a look because if it was only merchandising from companies present in the expo it wouldn't be important. It is even very normal to see bags left in the expo's when the event finishes as many people don't want to take home everything that they get. And also, the items inside could identify the owner, which unfortunately was not the case.

We'll see what happens. We also contacted the organization of the event, so we hope that the person who lost the bag also contacted them...

Sweet smokes and kind regards :tiphat:

tommy

B

bigganjabud

Hehehe :D

Yeah, we had to have a look because if it was only merchandising from companies present in the expo it wouldn't be important. It is even very normal to see bags left in the expo's when the event finishes as many people don't want to take home everything that they get. And also, the items inside could identify the owner, which unfortunately was not the case.

We'll see what happens. We also contacted the organization of the event, so we hope that the person who lost the bag also contacted them...

Sweet smokes and kind regards :tiphat:

tommy

Was gonna suggest sharing the person's name with the event organiser and seeing if they had booked tickets maybe?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
Lol, normal procedure is to blow it up as a suspicious parcel. Then claim the glory for having saved the public from danger. But you looked inside and tried to find the owner, you mavericks you.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers!

I just contacted the organization of the event. We were almost lucky, they actually knew someone who lost a bag and gave me the contact of this person but I already talked with him and his bag had 2 scales and a few other items, which definitely does not correspond to the contents of the bag we have.

At least now the organization knows we have this bag, in case someone contacts them they will probably remember about it.

Kind regards,

tommy

B

bigganjabud

Cheers!

I just contacted the organization of the event. We were almost lucky, they actually knew someone who lost a bag and gave me the contact of this person but I already talked with him and his bag had 2 scales and a few other items, which definitely does not correspond to the contents of the bag we have.

At least now the organization knows we have this bag, in case someone contacts them they will probably remember about it.

Kind regards,

tommy

Nah mate it wasn't any of my mob tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts