What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2x Blue cheese & 1x Critical kush

Kai Kai

Barneys blue cheese is an awesome strain to grow, very pungent but the yield was up there with the best i've had.

Leaf Eater

hey cone your pix of Barny Farms BlueCheese are just like wow, nothing but buds. anyone else have plants like this? I got to check this out.:woohoo:

cone

I've found a shit load of older pictures of the 3 pheno's grown together there's over 300 pictures to sort through so please be patient.

cone

hey cone your pix of Barny Farms BlueCheese are just like wow, nothing but buds. anyone else have plants like this? I got to check this out.:woohoo:

Hey Buddy

That's just the way they grow in that system all my other grows with the strain in different mediums turned out near enough the same just the yield that differed.

I'm in the process of sorting through pictures of a grow in Coco, 4 plants 3 different pheno's and 3 600w hps, I'm uploading them to a new album after this post take a look, The pictures were taken at 3 weeks veg then.

cone

I've managed to find the majority of pictures it's just a pain sorting them out.
There's 2 heavy yielding pheno's next to each other 1 in Coco 1 in IWS Oxy Pot.
1 fast flowering pheno and the more Sativa pheno.

The pictures lead up to the 5th week flowering more pictures will be added soon.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=74633

nan64720

picture.php

nan64720

Nan
Looking good men have you moved the plants into different positions?
What breeder did you get the Critical Kush from?

Have you been spraying your plants with Pledge or some other looking very shiny?

Keep up the good work chap!

Thanks!
All seeds are from Barney's Farm.
Pledge... :biglaugh: I use Alg-A-Mic (Biobizz). :)

Latest posts

Latest posts