What's new

CBD Is the Key???

smokeyfish

Hey forum!
Long time grower here new to cancer but trying to kick its ass. Lymph nodes get swollen and Im achey after a long day. I mentioned this to a buddy , One of the guys in my mmj support group and he gave me some pure CBD isolate.

I want to know more about this stuff. He mentioned it was from american hemp and I smoked some. Instantly I could feel it calm me deep in my bones.... just wondering if anyone knows where to get some?
Also has anyone else tried this, what is your experience? Any other cancer fighters out there who also find cbd helps with the aches?

Any info is appreciated

rykus

Sounds like you tried an extract. This would be the compound extracted from the plant matter using a solvent and processed into a semi pure substance.

CBD is one active compound that is common in MJ, and there are varieties bred to have higher rates of this compound that can be grown for consumption or extraction.

In a legal state any dispensary should be able to hook you up, if not find some friends in your area and try to meet someone that can find a safe supply or learn to produce your own.

Many like the CBD dominant varieties for medicine because the other compounds can cause other effects like paranoia or anxiety..

Cheers

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check out elite cannabis on instagram.
They're producing CBD isolates I believe.
Could be wrong though.

You should post this in either the medicinal cannabis section or the cannabis concentrate section as you may get better responses. You can use instagram to find plenty of pure cbd. I would recommend a company Isodiol and Synertec labs. Many dispensaries can provide you medicine for free or reduced price with documentation of your illness.

Using cannabinoids to fight cancer can vary. I hope others chime in , as there are many on this site who have direct experience treating a variety of cancers.

vaporizeWa

Check out elite cannabis on instagram.
They're producing CBD isolates I believe.
Could be wrong though.

thanks for the help , i checked them out and compared them with another source i found on the forum.... from "LitCBD", i guess they are from the Colorado crop .

im not depending on this curing my illness but rather just help my aches a bit.. hey anything is worth a shot and cannabis and CBD from my understanding is harmless.

yall rock ill keep you posted

angelgoob

The umm FDA tested samples from various websites selling CBD and certain sites come to mind from reading that. just search google "FDA Cbd letters."