What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cancer chemo cbd / rso oil

dev1

Hello,

My friend has been told that the chemo for breast cancer is working as it should. Got 1 more chemo, then radio therapy.
This is really good news.
But is it still worth preparing and giving the oil also, or not?

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Love and good luck to your friend..

Love and good luck to your friend..

Hello,

My friend has been told that the chemo for breast cancer is working as it should. Got 1 more chemo, then radio therapy.
This is really good news.
But is it still worth preparing and giving the oil also, or not?

I'm currently on Chemotherapy for my Cancer. I had Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy at the same time. I have had surgery to remove the tumor in my rectum and there is still some cancer localized. But it has not spread to Lymph Nodes. I'm now taking the Cancer Kryptonite and I am halfway though my three week treatments (4 of 8).

Breat Cancer is much different than mine. Breast Cancer may spread more. I would get the RSO going to have around.

She should really talk to her Oncologist if she feels comfortable and see what they think. I'd bet they would say to wait until they have completed her treatment.

It sounds like things are going well for her! Wish her luck.

Modern Cancer treatment has come a long way.

Me, I'm buying an RV and see how long I can last :party: Party like its 1999

Best wishes to all who have to go through treatment like that. There is helpful folks around with 10000 times as much experience as me, but from the 3 situations where Ive known folks going through treatment, they all chose different methods for consuming cannabis medicine, one prefered edibles, one only smoked a pipe, and the other found bho most helpful. They all argreed they would not want to go through treatment without it. Im not talking any kind of curative thing, just using cannabis as support to ease the pains of treatment. Start low and slow and tell your doctors. I dont know much, but my heart really goes out to everyone dealing with sickness, so I had to chime in, there is tons of great help around here.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I eat edibles and smoke..

I eat edibles and smoke..

They all chose different methods for consuming cannabis medicine, one prefered edibles, one only smoked a pipe, and the other found bho most helpful. They all argreed they would not want to go through treatment without it. Im not talking any kind of curative thing, just using cannabis as support to ease the pains of treatment. Start low and slow and tell your doctors.

I used edibles (with Motrin) to help with the pain from Radiation burns and sleeping at night and they worked great.

I'm now using edibles to help me sleep as desired. I make 60mg Indica CanaCookies.

Like you said best to ease the pains of treatment :thank you:

Tynehead Tom

My closest friend in this world just found out his wife has what doctors have said is cancer. She Just found out a couple weeks ago and is waiting for a biopsy. our stupid medical system in Canada , she has full coverage, extended health, 30year city employee and it can take up to 2 months for a cancer biopsy?? wow!
She has a tumor high in the lung are on the left side and saw a doctor last week that is a top Vancouver cancer surgeon. He's put her on standby and says skip the biopsy and get the damn thing out right away.
So she is waiting and is medicating for pain. One of our very close friends is Youtube sensation Beebad#1 . A truly outstanding human being in every sense of the word. He helped my friend set up with making Simpson oil and his wife is now taking the capsules he's made up instead of T3's and the other pain meds.
She is sleeping a lot but is getting up to eat frequently which is a total change for this girl. She is a featherweight, tiny tiny lady and she eats like a bird usually. Not now LOL which is good.
She has never been a toker or a cannabis user but her husband was a grower way back and a steady toker ever since. Hopefully it's not too late and the Simpson Oil can assist in her treatment and hopefull recovery.
I think I might start taking weekly simpson oil capsules as part of my regular diet along with surplus weed seeds and the odd bud salad ;)
Hopes and prayers for all of our friends suffering from cancer, and glad there is new hope for cannabis as a valuable medicine world wide.

Here is a quote from a researcher working in a Cannabis Cancer study

That's what most studies, including ours, suggest: that cannabinoids are of most use when combined to other treatments.

LostTribe

Premium user
Check out the links in my sig and best of luck and blessings to your friends wife.

Best,

The Revolution

Veteran
I would imagine a THC/cbd oil, if nothing else, would help immensely with side effects from the radiation and chemotherapy. Appetite, nausea,pain, etc.. Keep in mind CBd oil can cause dehydration so ensure patient is staying hydrated when using oil. I wish your fam good health and the best of luck thru treatment N beyond. I'm trying to decide in something to take myself for preventative measure

LostTribe

Premium user
I would imagine a THC/cbd oil, if nothing else, would help immensely with side effects from the radiation and chemotherapy. Appetite, nausea,pain, etc.. Keep in mind CBd oil can cause dehydration so ensure patient is staying hydrated when using oil. I wish your fam good health and the best of luck thru treatment N beyond. I'm trying to decide in something to take myself for preventative measure

I tend to agree with that but some doc's disagree because they believe the MMJ may interfere with some of the other drug treatments I think. I know a lot of people just don't tell the doc and do it during the chemo etc....

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
It's not going to hurt..

It's not going to hurt..

I used a Motrin and a 60mg Indica CanaCookie to help with my radiation burns, during my initial Radiation and Chemotherapy. It helped a lot with the pain and allowed me to sleep through the night.

I am now using it to help me through Strong Chemo. It is helping me with the various side effects.

Peace :party: live long and prosper

Latest posts

Latest posts