What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

yes,i was sleeping thank you very much!

yeah,been thinking about dan a bunch myself lately,sure did keep the thread moving along,everyone liked him...

off to run errands after i wake up....supposed to be a front coming through tomorrow that will drop temps by 15 degrees so not 100 again...or 102 like yesterday...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
10-15 deerflies took up residence in the tent, so I get mauled inside too now. It'll only be a matter of time until I kill them all, but until then.... Still nothing showing sex, so nothing to report:(

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one more thing we're spared here....we sorta skip most of the small bugs like skeeters and flies and hop straight up to giant hairy spiders!

and scorpions,and vinageroons,and centipedes...and chupacabras...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
rockin' you like a hurricane?

No hurricanes here either. Once in a while like every 12 years or so a tornado will come by. Usually get a quarter mile at most before it dies.

But lots of snow. And ice with snow.

Our biggest threat right now is the lakes are about 2 to 3 feet high. It is washing out the shores. It is because the lakes have been staying ice covered to long in the winters and preventing the water from evaporating.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no ice problems here...just I.C.E.

it's actually been a fairly wet winter/spring so the rivers are running if not high than at least normal

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty,it's over 100 now,so perfect time for a trip to walmart...oh the delights of the sweaty front butt,the greasy muffin top,the foul FUPA!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
alrighty,it's over 100 now,so perfect time for a trip to walmart...oh the delights of the sweaty front butt,the greasy muffin top,the foul FUPA!
OMG I know what you mean. It is 77 here now and the humidity is low since it rained the last 2 days.

Hey dont forget to bring your list so you only forget 1 or 2 things at the store unc.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've learned to get my outdoor watering done in the wee hours, but still my site is in the deep woods and the biting flies are Magnanimous with my blood ...things are looking pretty good though ... 'bout 30 clones now knee high put out in early July , no monsters this year i don't need that headache

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: weird,there was actually a few good looking women at walmart today...well,one really...a couple nice bods with butter faces...as i like to say,our 7's are 4's or 5's anywhere else...and it's rare to spot anything higher than a 7 around here...

lol,that's some good old fashioned misogyny there!

i'm sure they all have lovely personalities!:biggrin:

looks like there's some pop-up thunderstorms around town,hopefully we get some rain,be nice if it cooled off...sometime before october that is...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Well I will see you fours and tell you we have a bunch of 2's here. As in 2 ton welfare mommas. They are moving here from down state now that they made section 8 transferable and prorated for where they live. Other wise it cost to much to live here for the poor.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I will see you fours and tell you we have a bunch of 2's here. As in 2 ton welfare mommas. They are moving here from down state now that they made section 8 transferable and prorated for where they live. Other wise it cost to much to live here for the poor.

i heard rumors they were gonna build two story apartments on the empty lot behind me for low income people...that would kind of suck i guess...it's a sorta nice neighborhood right on the border of where the bad ones start on one side,with a buffer zone of sorta nicer on the other...

but over the long term,nowhere to go but down really...with a gazillion acres of empty desert around the town keeps spreading outward...

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Loving the new Sabers! I have them dimmed down to around 80% and high temps are 78F at plant tops. :woohoo: I did have them wide open but in this heat wave, the temp got to 80F and I backed them down some. I like to keep the temp in the 70s since the 1000w hps reflectors are pretty darn close to the tops on some plants. Mainly the reflector you can’t really see in the pic.

picture.php

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
i heard rumors they were gonna build two story apartments on the empty lot behind me for low income people...that would kind of suck i guess...it's a sorta nice neighborhood right on the border of where the bad ones start on one side,with a buffer zone of sorta nicer on the other...

but over the long term,nowhere to go but down really...with a gazillion acres of empty desert around the town keeps spreading outward...

The biggest problem I have with the section 8 housing is that they bring in the heavy drugs like heroin and meth. And that then brings in the crime.

I dont have section 8 in my neighborhood. But it is a couple miles away and the neighborhoods are riddled with all kinds of crime. Really sad.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so some good could come of it,i have been looking for a new meth dealer! thank god for poor folks! if they would only put up a trailer park instead,then we might get some tornadoes!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i see a number of other people are starting to question hydro grow's claims and tearing apart the side by side grows they are supposedly crushing...

i'm not just a cranky old man!