What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How to use Bush Master correctly

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Never had a problem with it... except mold in buds that were too dense. I've increased my yield per space with certain strains.

Its nice to control really stretchy sativas and lower their flowering time (Og kush, Sour d, chem, ect).

Use in low concentrations and use bloom nutrients early. You'll see buds forming much quicker.

Never noticed a decline in quality or potency... o_O

joseaf

I got seeds from some good badseed that turned out to be sativa. The first grow was a nightmare. The plant grew to over 5 feet. My grow space to the light is 5.5 feet. I did a second grow from clones of the same plant and used BM when the plant grew to 12". I was using a drip system with 6 plants. I used 2ml/gal in my 20 gal reserviour. I made 10 gals and ran it for 2 days then flushed. The plant grew to 2 feet in bloom mode and stopped. Fat buds on all six plants. I haven't used on my White Rhino which is mostly indica and only grows to 4 feet when swithched to 12/12 at 12".

I like BM for sativa plants. I have over 200 bagseeds and whenever I see the thin leave stucture, I use BM when I switch to 12/12.

BudZad7

BushMaster is Good!

BushMaster is Good!

Hi All! Very nice Info:tiphat: BushMaster if used properly, can be a huge benefit...Like snagglepuss said use it one time to stop vertical growth, or that 12/12hr stretch the 1st week,especially in sativas...
use the minimal amount as per instructions per gal RO water...also I mix in molasses 1 tsp per gal....:dance013: hope this helps...less is more!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I'm glad to hear it works... I half expected the first post to consist of "Open bottle, dump contents of bottle into drain, pat yourself on the back"

:bigeye:

echo_chamber

I think alot of first time users of some additives for marijuana plants expect results the first time they use it. Always remember nutes and additives take dialing in as well.

I've been considering using BM. My thought is I could go longer in Veg and stop the stretch in flower. I've read where a few peeps have folier fed this and I'm convinced this is the way to go.

I'd like to hear more about using BM (heh...) in mid-flower as the OP suggested.

Bubba, more info? Anyone else doing this?

edit:
Also, we should discuss different growing media. I've only run BM at day 7ish in pure coco. Thoughts on the differences of dosage/effects among soil, soil-less, and hydro?

Last edited:
Yea Chemdog swears by it, but he also says he only uses oranic nutes like earth juice.

Is bushmaster oraganic? I know its a pgr and supposedly is bad for you.

aaxxeell

what dosage should i use to foliar?

(i heard its meant to be handwatered in on soil and coco only...
i dont want this stuff in my hydroton + ebb&flow rez, scared i wont be able to flush it all out lol)

growshopfrank

Veteran
I used mega bud a similar product to bush master at a one ml to a gallon ratio in dwc with 12 plants in separate buckets i only put it in 3 buckets taking extreme care not to get any in the other buckets one application and don't you know it the mist from the bubbler (I think) treated them all so what I'm saying is be careful when using this sort of product and be sure clean everything it contacts between crops or you are likely to have a stunted crop

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
Before all of the paclo publicity and health scares I've had success using similar products at around .5-3mL/Gal drenched once with seemingly no loss in quality like at higher doses.

I've since stopped using it, but curious how it would test with such a low administered amount.

Check out Nitrozime as a early flower foliar. I believe smurfin'herb is achieving a stretch stopping effect through the use of a kelp foliar/natural hormones. I believe he's tried other kelp foliars like double dose maxicrop seaweed, but the dosages with the nitrozme where better is how I understood it. Check him out.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
dig hole, open cap ,pour contents in hole...finished...might work ok sprayed on your lawn ..might not have to mow as often...yeehaw ..fuck that shit

Imagenetic2935

I still use bushmaster and if used properly, it works extremely well. Granted you do need to be very cautious. You can destroy your crop.
I use 1 low dose, applied as a foliar spray when flowering starts and a 2nd dose about 3-4 weeks in and get amazing results.
I keep my plants from stretching and help put on some density towards the end with minimal affect on trichome production.

I know that they're trying to re release Gravity in 2017.

BillFarthing

Veteran
Paclobutrazol, Daminozide and Chlormequat are a crutch. Learn to grow properly and don't use toxic band-aids that make your weed burn like charcoal and smell like hay.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I still use bushmaster and if used properly, it works extremely well. Granted you do need to be very cautious. You can destroy your crop.
I use 1 low dose, applied as a foliar spray when flowering starts and a 2nd dose about 3-4 weeks in and get amazing results.
I keep my plants from stretching and help put on some density towards the end with minimal affect on trichome production.

I know that they're trying to re release Gravity in 2017.

i hope your smoking that shit yourself and not saleing it to un-suspecting people

Latest posts

Latest posts